• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac .21 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

I have a pristine Mac .21 for sale with header and collet included. Engine is in like new condition with very little use. Piston, sleeve and head button are in perfect condition with zero detonation. I tried to post pictures but will have to wait until I get home from Celina tomorrow afternoon. Price is $300usd plus actual shipping from Michigan. I also have an AB .21 parabolic pipe I will include for an additional $40.00. Pipe is in as good shape as the motor itself.

Thanks for looking, Ron

Let's see how it goes Brandon. I'd like to ship them as a package. To the first to make payment, I can ship tomorrow before I head back home and save some shipping dollars. Paypal is [email protected]

I'll take the Mac 21 and the pipe...shipping to 95003.

Need total and I'll PP

Thx, Bob

I'm not sure how anyone can sell something here without a photo!

Three weeks ago I posted that I had a Yellow 44" Seaducer that was built by Jerry for $295 and if anyone was interested in buying it I would post pics.

Several people posted that I must post photos and I got a PM from Don saying that he was getting lots of complaints via e-mail that I did not post pics.

Nobody stated that they were even interested in buying the boat. They were just posting and e-mailing to complain because I did not follow the rule.

Shane Bastick was the first to post "pending pictures, I'll take the MAC 21".

Shane deserves to see pictures of the engine and then decide if he wants the engine or not.

Ron and Bob, I am sorry to cause a problem here, but the "rule is the rule". I'm sure you both understand.

Good boating,

Andy

I agree, it was a bit odd. However, I've seen several situations here where a sale with conditions (pics/more pics etc) doesn't happen for several reasons. I think all would agree that a firm offer to buy comes first over one with conditions. I sold the engine to Bob because he offered to buy the complete package sight unseen. I probably should have waited to post the ad until I arrived home to Canada and could follow the rules of posting with pics. I was simply trying to avoid the extra hassle and expense of customs etc. Sorry if I've ruffled feathers.

Later, Ron

I agree, it was a bit odd. However, I've seen several situations here where a sale with conditions (pics/more pics etc) doesn't happen for several reasons. I think all would agree that a firm offer to buy comes first over one with conditions. I sold the engine to Bob because he offered to buy the complete package sight unseen. I probably should have waited to post the ad until I arrived home to Canada and could follow the rules of posting with pics. I was simply trying to avoid the extra hassle and expense of customs etc. Sorry if I've ruffled feathers.

Later, Ron
This will be my last post on this thread.

Ron wrote:"I've seen several situations here where a sale with conditions (pics/more pics etc) doesn't happen for several reasons."

Ron, The "conditions" are the RULES. For sale items must have photos.

If you and Bob wish to keep the sale, then you are both setting a precedence that anyone can post an item with NO PICS and if it happens to sell sight unseen then so be it.

Moderators will then be challenged with this situation whenever someone tries to sell something without a pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, would be nice if rules were followed, whats the point of saying "'l'll take it" if there is no hope of buying it, not many people are going to buy an engine especially, without at least seeing some pictures, to make sure its ok first

Latest posts

Back