• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

M&D Cast rear exhaust motor with extras - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I picked up this motor back in June from my good friend Tony Jacuzzi with the intent of building up a nice rigger for it to reside in. Unfortunately after some late season carnage that I need to deal with to be ready for 2015 the project has been dropped. This is an M&D Cast cylinder on an RCMK RZ rear exhaust bottom originally done for Tony by Matthew who also just refreshed and dyno'd it, has not been run since. The motor has new piston, ring, bearings etc. and is totally ready to rock. Included is the billet SpeedMaster motor mount set, spare new piston, ring and wrist pin, Aeromarine collet, purple billet short velocity stack, pull starter and an extra set of the heavy duty Speedmaster mount rubbers. $450 shipped Priority mail in the continental U.S. International shipping extra. Also listed for sale on JRCBD.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Price dropped to $425 shipped Priority in continental U.S. International shipping will be additional.
default_smile.png

SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back