• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale- custom built Muck scale hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
When I ordered this hull I had Steve Muck add high grade carbon fiber twill cloth that I supplied to the bottom of both sponsons, tops of both sponsons & both deck tops. In one or two of the pics in my gallery you can see the dark area that is carbon in sponson bottoms. This hull is built very strong but still extremely light. The boat originally was fitted with a 3 piece cowl & I glassed the two front pieces together as the plan was to run the full cowl. The rear section is designed to be held by a single pan head cap screw concealed in cockpit area that will thread into the aluminum brace over rear area, simple, light & strong. There are two custom built radio boxes, front is set up to hold throttle & 3rd channel servos, RX & 4 or 5 cell battery pack & the side (at CG) mount box houses a standard high torque servo (there is a new HiTec 645MG already fitted that is included). The tank tray under deck at CG will hold up to a 24oz tank (included as is 2oz hopper tank). The hull is set up for thru transom exhaust, has Speedmaster 1/4" strut, rudder & motor mount (drilled & tapped for MAC/CMB/Picco). A really nice resin cast driver figure (cost me $75), cockpit edge padding, supercharger inlet & exhaust stacks (the stacks are actually black but included). I put alot of thought into the build up & this will save someone significant time & effort in getting a really nice hull on the water. All the set up work is done right, boat will balance out great, final build weight should be on the lighter side of 11-12 pounds and be very fast. The tough stuff is already completed, just needs a few odds & ends (like fitting cowl latches, adding on the cockpit edge padding, etc) & some final light sanding before beginning paint work. This hull is #108 on Roger Newtons plans list & will do many different boats. I also have the Newton paint & graphics layout sheet to do the artwork for the U12 Bud. $800 shipped in U.S. Outside continental U.S. will cost a little extra. B)

Pics- https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=433

Last edited by a moderator:
Back