• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale- Roadrunner twin 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Quiet , my wife might check this forum out !! Well I will have a bunch of boats for sale to make room in the shop for this missle !!!!!!!! :lol:

SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Quiet , my wife might check this forum out !! Well I will have a bunch of boats for sale to make room in the shop for this missle !!!!!!!! :lol:

Now that makes two twins in your fleet Tom! I want to race you when your driving both of them at the same time. Your current twin is very strong. However, you did get an excellent boat at a great buy!

MG

I'm first in line for the fire(divorce) sale ;)

Seriously. let me know before you part with anything.....

I wanna gas boat , or at least first dibs on some nitro stuff !!!!!

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back