• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF NovaRossi .21 case

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
I have a long stroke .21

I think the engine is 8-10 yrs old.

The main bearing is:

14x25.8x6

Small bearing is:

7x19x6mm

Sleeve is:

.765od

.639id

1.20 tall

What I need if anyone can help is the case.... busted a inner race on the main bearing and put it thru the bottom of the case.

Thank You,

Paul

20140910_182803.jpg

20140910_182754.jpg

20140908_174214.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not to sure about welding the case,,,, was told it will weaken the case welding it.... and JB weld wont work very well .

thank you,

Paul.. hang tight.. we need technical assistance... maybe Glenn... Steve?.. I have about any case you seek, but dont know the "S" style case size per sleeve etc....( i have a pair of "S" engines but they were modiified on road buggy plants) ie: I have 2000 square head cases, Rx cases, and yadda .. you could get a Go case also.. I realize welding is an option but with the failure you had youll be lucky the crank isnt tweaked among with the case being scrap... i'll more than likely send you a short block and you getta deal with it if we cant figure out what case is similar in your need.... caliper your sleeve OD first for me.... mike

Back