• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF NovaRossi .21 case

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
I have a long stroke .21

I think the engine is 8-10 yrs old.

The main bearing is:

14x25.8x6

Small bearing is:

7x19x6mm

Sleeve is:

.765od

.639id

1.20 tall

What I need if anyone can help is the case.... busted a inner race on the main bearing and put it thru the bottom of the case.

Thank You,

Paul

20140910_182803.jpg

20140910_182754.jpg

20140908_174214.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not to sure about welding the case,,,, was told it will weaken the case welding it.... and JB weld wont work very well .

thank you,

Paul.. hang tight.. we need technical assistance... maybe Glenn... Steve?.. I have about any case you seek, but dont know the "S" style case size per sleeve etc....( i have a pair of "S" engines but they were modiified on road buggy plants) ie: I have 2000 square head cases, Rx cases, and yadda .. you could get a Go case also.. I realize welding is an option but with the failure you had youll be lucky the crank isnt tweaked among with the case being scrap... i'll more than likely send you a short block and you getta deal with it if we cant figure out what case is similar in your need.... caliper your sleeve OD first for me.... mike

Latest posts

Back