• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F 7.5 Lawless Lower

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle King

I am looking for a 7.5 lawless lower if  anyone has one they will part with. It sounds like Fred is a little ways away from having some more in stock .

Thank you. 

Ive got one. I can shoot you some pics tonight. Comes with a Bushwacker steering arm, StumpFAB Carbon cav plate, Stock Cav Plate,

No prop shaft or flex shaft. $140 shipped. 

Kyle, apologies, I totally forgot about this last night. Ill get it for you this evening. 

Kyle, here are a couple shots. Like I mentioned the flex, prop and prop shaft shown dont go with it, they are already on another boat. It also comes with the stock aluminum Cav plate if you prefer. 

It has a slight break through on the side where it looks like a cable got wadded up and broke through, but it now has a brass liner and has never been an issue.  

~ James 

Lawless 2.jpg

Lawless 1.jpg

No Thanks, ill do $140 shipped for it. A new 7.5 Lawless is $220.00, with a steering arm and it will be months before Fred will have any, if ever.  This also has a brass liner, and the Carbon cav plate. I think the $140 is fair for it. It'll cost me 10 bucks to ship it. 

Let me know if you want it. thanks! 

Yea that’s all true. Lol. I’ll take it. I’ll send the payment now. Thank you. 

Latest posts

Back