Johnston City, IL April 29th-30th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather is looking bad for this....3+ inches of rain by sunday....
5-7 inches for Saint Louis...
default_unsure.png
default_mad.gif

The first one was extremely cold on top of the rain. At least its still suppose to be warmer this time

Drop Gas T boat for me it wont be ready, I could bring the 40 mono if you are running that class. The edit didnt show up for the race, I tryed,,, Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the weather I will not be able to make your race please drop me.

Long way to travel for a rain shorten race.

Thanks

Alan

Chuck, with the bad weather looming, go ahead and drop myself, Cole, Angela and Glenn from anything we were entered in.

Really still up in the air on this. We're gonna watch the weather, we may end up driving over Saturday morning if anything.

Okay great Aaron! I think we will have some clear time Saturday. Sunday still doesn't look great. But we can all still have fun

Im coming rain or shine, boat whisper can sit out in front of my camper telling stories

Rain dance in lot 4 tonite bring glass I will have lil brown jug. Pete will demonstrate the art of skiing after his second glass

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and trying to race with us yesterday. Mother nature was not on our side. I'd like to thank the club for working hard Friday to set it all up. The city really wants us there so we are looking to do a fall race there instead. Thanks to Wes and all his family for a ton of prep work for this race. They did a ton to get ready for this. I would also like to thank Ron for all his help with our registration and heat set up information. If you don't use his system I really recommend giving it a try. Also thanks to Charlie and my dad Ken for a lot of work for this race that unfortunately couldn't happen. As some of you seen the city built us a driver's stand and really accommodate with having food stands and an excellent bathhouse right next to the site. We know we will be doing a lot of racing here in the future so please don't let this discourage anyone from coming back next time. We had great numbers and full heats so hopefully we can try this again in the fall. Again thanks to all you guys who showed up and tried to race with us. See you all again soon.

Back