JIm'S dock on the move finally or down again???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Jim's right now. Able to (mostly) navigate the forums. Still missing some items.

David

JIm's down and out again.
default_sad.png

Their website works good enough to hit my PayPal account for donation . It's not for much but it's about the principal of doing that. Anybody else have that problem?

I wouldn't do that as remember, they got badly hacked. It could be a hacker trying to hit you up.

Can we not get an update on this? Jim? Any word on the status? "It's (the website) not coming back up and no effort is being made to restore" is an ok answer just let us all know. Give us some closure so we can move on:) Kip

I read Gas story from Jim " bad swear or bad langauge " on story
default_unsure.png
Will Tom decide to accept on "Gas" IW ?
default_rolleyes.gif

I've got to believe that they got themselves into a real mess when they started digging into the hacking and other problems that JRCBD was having. This unbelievably long down time is indicative of that, as I do not think that Jim has given up. Admittedly this is getting tough for those of us that followed the forum so closely for so long, but personally, I'm just trying to keep the faith in anticipation that all will soon be well.

Does seem it has been down for a long time why wouldn't you just scrap the Database and start all over? It is that messed up and then work on the DB on the side? Just thinking out loud?

It's been up for a while but they had to start from scratch so you are going to have to reregister.

Back