IT's BACK The Rocket City Classic Huntsville Alabama

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be there with some O/B tunnels and Ron Talley has built a new thunder boat that he wants to enter.

Should be fun.

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear Carl. We would live to have you both back. Also working on getting John Otto and Ron Shaw here also. With all of you there will be some great Tunnel racing.

I got mine ready to mail. Might just throw 3-$4000 cash in the lake since I saved so much not going to the east coast.
default_blink.png
default_blink.png
default_blink.png
See you in the back stretch!!!!!!!!!

We need some entries for this race. It is a great time of the year. And we will have a good time.

Great to hear Carl. We would live to have you both back. Also working on getting John Otto and Ron Shaw here also. With all of you there will be some great Tunnel racing.
Ron Shaw...well if he shows up, I will need to rig one of my new boats to stay in the game.

-Carl
LOL, Carl......you are safe for another year...
default_wink.png
I would really like to come to this race, but already committed to Charleston. Its not completely out but I will for sure be there next year. Gives you and Mike T a year to get ready!!!

Back