• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Is this for Real

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be a joke. He crucifies the English language in the ad and then says 'buy with confidence....'.

You missing a few things ...

1) your paying for the high dollar radio setup

2) the description is almost worth it

3) it must be a pico/nova hybrid engine(according to seller)

4) You can call him and ask him if he is high.

Thats a good deal for a raceing Completation Boatt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

You missing a few things ...

1) your paying for the high dollar radio setup

2) the description is almost worth it

3) it must be a pico/nova hybrid engine(according to seller)

4) You can call him and ask him if he is high.

Thats a good deal for a raceing Completation Boatt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh:

Almost sounds like one of TERMINATOR's ads.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He said it comes with the flexshaft and pop.I like to know what kind of pop.

Dave

He said it comes with the flexshaft and pop.I like to know what kind of pop.

Dave
I talked to this Cat an this boat its so fast it is scary to even watch,He and Bill M cgraw built the nova rossi////////////////peco awsome awsome when Terry sees this he will need it for his fleet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: :blink:

The Doublenator will have no interest in this boat, UNLESS the seller has TWO!!!!!

At least he didn't make claims it would do over 200MPH . Also I have some lake front property for saile. lol Maybe he took the pain shot I had last week in E.R.. I lost an entire day basically.lol

I want that fancy nova rossi picco lol look at what he wants for it must be crack he is on lol

Back