Is the Mod VP class still going strong?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike is that a plastic boat :rolleyes:

where do you get spare parts from then :huh:

hope we can get them together this summer

what motor you got on it

Marty

hope mine shows up soon PMed some with Mark the outher day ;)

Marty,

Mark's OMC hulls are all fiberglass. The final V angle on the center pod on the bottom I believe is basswood to more easily get the angles made. All else is fiberglass. Engine was an OS from what I can tell from the video. Scoots around rather well for a MOD-VP but you MUST slow down in the turns. If not it can spin out or dunk. I have done it many times over the past 6 years. I will be watching this boat closely.

John

I played with mine today and would gladly lend it to Randy if you guys would let him in this late after entry ?

Sorry bout the brain fart at the end :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ccKQf6kXIk

I kinda lost count on laps after 12 or so and ran it out of fuel on the last of 6 runs - I love this boat B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I played with mine today and would gladly lend it to Randy if you guys would let him in this late after entry ?

Sorry bout the brain fart at the end :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ccKQf6kXIk

I kinda lost count on laps after 12 or so and ran it out of fuel on the last of 6 runs - I love this boat B)
Get Randy to e mail to get it entered. I must have the request by Saturday if not sooner. Adding it is not a problem.

John just giveing Mike a hard time ;) an if i were you i would be watching the driver more then the boat :lol:

Mikes boats run real hard olsilverfox watchum

nice pound Andy some body say GATOR looks like more fun then them olrockets to me ;)

Marty

Was nice to shake some of the dust off Marty, I hadn't run anything since Oct.

**** Grim and Bill with those rockets, lol and Yes it's Fl , every pond has gators :eek:

It's a sweetheart of a test pond.

Well , looks as though Premo has decided to jump aboard with my boat for the WTC's .

Do me proud Jr. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back