HOBART 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its dark, but appears to be wet. Will b able to see better in the morning.
Appears to be wet.
default_laugh.png

Hey Stu,

The "package" is on its way with Mark & KIm Grim. Sure wish I could be there.
default_sad.png

ps. Tell Rick Kirbitz Hi and to be ready with the camera for a familiar site!
default_tongue.png

Don
default_smile.png

Is there an address for the Rugby field? We will be arriving late tomorrow night and I'm not sure where it's at. Thanks

Dave

It's super-easy to find, Kevin and Shannon Sheren park there every year. From the site look towards the waterfall and community center building, it's across the street from that.

Where this map says E. Old Ridge Road is where the field is.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Lake+George+Dam&city=Hobart&state=IN&country=US&latitude=41.535037&longitude=-87.258368&geocode=ADDRESS&id=14139442#a/maps/l:Lake+George+Dam::Hobart:IN::US:41.535037:-87.258368:address::1/m:hyb:14:41.534935:-87.258374:0:::::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

You might have to take it to max zoom.

OK, you're coming in from Fenton. I-94 to Indiana Exit 15 (the first Indiana exit is 40) which is the Lake Station/Route 6/51 cloverleaf. Head south until you have to make a right onto Truck Route 51. That will run you right to the lake. At the intersection at Main Street you'll see one of those old Norge Laundromat globe signs that now says Hobart on it. If you turned right there it would take you to the soccer field on your right.

Oh yeah. Take some warm clothes with you as you may really need them late in the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an address for the Rugby field? We will be arriving late tomorrow night and I'm not sure where it's at. Thanks

Dave
Hey Dave, hope this helps a bit more. I checked on google maps and it shows the field to be at 111 Old Ridge Rd. Hobart IN. 46342. Olly and I will be arriving early afternoon and looking forward to having company. Look for the red Dodge Dakota and Jayco travel trailer. See you tomorrow night.

Keep it up Dan and Stu will make you wear water wings on the drivers stand!
default_biggrin.png

Get a tether for your TX.
default_smile.png

There's a Dollar General a block down Main St. They've got poncho's for a buck. They may have sweat shirts and stuff also. In Merrillville there are plenty of big box stores like Wal-mart.

Wow made it to Hobart. Unfortunately the airlines lost my luggage that has all my clothes and mor important my Transmitter.

Back