Happy Birthday El Zorro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! Besides my left knee hurting like crazy, I had a really nice day. My kids took me out for a nice dinner where I had a steak and a crabcake. Didn't even have to pay. All of this topped off with a big hug and a "happy birthday Papa" from my 5 year old grandaughter........it doesn't get any better than that.

Today it was back in the shop catching up on my turn fin orders. Hang in there guys, I'll get 'em done as fast as I can. See you at the races next year.

Dick Tyndall

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! Besides my left knee hurting like crazy, I had a really nice day. My kids took me out for a nice dinner where I had a steak and a crabcake. Didn't even have to pay. All of this topped off with a big hug and a "happy birthday Papa" from my 5 year old grandaughter........it doesn't get any better than that.

Today it was back in the shop catching up on my turn fin orders. Hang in there guys, I'll get 'em done as fast as I can. See you at the races next year.

Dick Tyndall
Happy Birthday Dick !!!

Back