Happy B-Day Stan Simpson III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan simpson iv

I just want to say "Happy Birthday" to my dad. We had a GREAT wkend together,and are looking forward to the races coming up. We have both enjoyed what the R/C boat racing family has giving us,great racing memories,and even better,the people we have had the pleasure to meet over the yr's. Like "FAST" Foley say's...FULL METAL JACKET baby.
default_smile.png
See you soon at a pond near you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to Stan #3. Glad to hear you guys had a good birthday weekend. Looking forward to seeing both of you at Charleston.

Tom & Cindy

Tell your old man happy birthday.

Tell him it time to get the rats out. HAD SOME GOOD RACEING HIM.

Norris Sparks

Norris Sparks
We have been Ripping some lines here and there. Thank God I am a heavy person,cause he does not make a slow airplane. He likes to see me do the speed Dance around the pole. That is when he cracks a smile... watching his plane out run me. lol

Norris Sparks
We have been Ripping some lines here and there. Thank God I am a heavy person,cause he does not make a slow airplane. He likes to see me do the speed Dance around the pole. That is when he cracks a smile... watching his plane out run me. lol

And I thought you just watched "pole dancing"!!!
default_laugh.png

Back