Guess what I found in the bottom of the retrieve boat Sunday!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 retrieve boats and 2 bilge pumps otherwise fill up with water and sink.
Rainstorms can put a lot of water into a retrieve boat. That is the primary reason we have them.
We pull ours up on shore, and flip them upside down when not in use. Fastened to the drivers stand with a chain and padlock so they don't "walk" away.
My retrieve boat is flipped upside down in the back yard full of snow providing shelter for a venomous mouse :)

2 retrieve boats and 2 bilge pumps otherwise fill up with water and sink.
Rainstorms can put a lot of water into a retrieve boat. That is the primary reason we have them.
We pull ours up on shore, and flip them upside down when not in use. Fastened to the drivers stand with a chain and padlock so they don't "walk" away.
My retrieve boat is flipped upside down in the back yard full of snow providing shelter for a venomous mouse :)
the retrieve boats i have seen & used in chuckytown aren't what you flip upside down on shore. they have consoles, steering wheels & hand controls for the ob. rick, glad you & bob are ok, if it was summer, that moc woulda been aggressive. be glad it was a s.c. version of "winter"........

Back