GO Marine Engines, Pipes & Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,

Rodney is correct, the GO Factory advised me the pistons are cast and then CNC machined, I hope this helps?

Regards,

James

Just an update for anyone interested in GO Marine Engines, the GO Factory have developed a marine version of their latest .21 GXII Plus buggy Engines and they have also released a .28 Marine petrol Engine.

I have updated the Facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GO-Marine-RC-Engines/329900113822352

So if anyone would like further information send me a PM on here or on Facebook
default_smile.png

Regards,

James

GO .21 GXII Plus.jpg

GO Petrol .28 Marine Engine Diagram.pdf

Attachments

• GO Petrol .28 Marine Engine Diagram.pdf
    576.8 KB · Views: 74
Dave,

The price for a GO .21 Tuned Pipe is $45USD plus shipping and I have them in stock.

A Tuned Pipe Set (incl Header & Coupler) is $60USD but I sold my last one two weeks ago.

Regards,

James

Kesso2118

Is there any one in the US that carriers them besides you.Do you have a good picture of one you can post.

Thanks

Dave

Dave, I am the Distributor for GO Marine Engines for North America, Australia and New Zealand.

Here are some pics of the GO .21 Pipes, when I went to take a photo for you I found I still had one Tuned Pipe Set so I have shown both.

The Tuned Pipe comes with a Silicone Coupler & Pressure Fitting.

Sep 2013 032.JPG

GO Pipes 002.JPG

Dave,

The price for a GO .21 Tuned Pipe is $45USD plus shipping and I have them in stock.

A Tuned Pipe Set (incl Header & Coupler) is $60USD but I sold my last one two weeks ago.

Regards,

James

I will take 1 p/m info shipped to 46815 please sir ...

Just enquiring to the availability of the go tuned pipe set please.

Regards,
I have GO .21 Tuned Pipe Sets (includes Header, Header Springs, 2 Couplers and Pressure fitting) available for shipping.

The price is $65USD plus Shipping.

I also have just the Tuned Pipe (inludes Coupler and Pressure Fitting) available for $50USD plus Shipping.

If you are interested, let me know where you are and I can then confirm shipping cost. If you are in North America shipping would be $14USD.

Regards,

James

hi james do u have any Gos with the new version piston and liner i blive they r the gx ll o maybe just the piston and liner set....and is the any talk for maybe a 45 vesion?

Hi James,

Yes I have the new GXII Plus Engines as well as spare Piston, Liner and Rod Sets.

Regards,

James

James,

The GXII Plus Marine Engine comes with a Turbo Head Button, Flywheel and Carb and is $197USD plus $14USD shipping.

The GXII Plus Piston, Liner & Rod Set is $90USD plus $14USD shipping.

Regards,

James

Hi James

I am looking for the following parts for Go 21 engines:

Standard Plug Head Button – 1pc.

Water Jacket & Head Button Set for standard plug 1 pc.

Question : Does this water jacket set include head button ?

Shipping to USA, 60089

Thanks

Anatoly

Anatoly,

PM sent.

I have the parts in stock
default_smile.png
and Yes, the Water Jacket and Standard Plug Head Button are available as a set.

Regards,

James

I have received a few PM asking about GO Engines and Parts so I have brought this thread back to life so everyone can be reminded that GO Engines, Pipes and Parts are still readily available
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I have a full range of parts available, just let me know what you need......?

Thanks,

James

Back