Go Engine and parts group buy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark The 7 port I got from you is working great on a Jae and what I can say is that Go engines here have been respected from other boaters used to run Italian motors.There is a group interested to purchase some .21 motors and I will let you know as soon I have this number.

Regards

Gill

Mark The 7 port I got from you is working great on a Jae and what I can say is that Go engines here have been respected from other boaters used to run Italian motors.There is a group interested to purchase some .21 motors and I will let you know as soon I have this number.Regards

Gill
Gill

I'm Marks brother, he is without the internet for a few days (went deer hunting). I would like to say thanks for the nice words. I believe some of are local club members also see the GO motor as a motor to respect. Mark was a half lap behind at the start of a heat then came to win it in the B mod class with his GO/OS/ Vision combo. He went on to win the MN State Champs that day.

I will tell him about the springs GO and him have a great relationships. I can only see things getting better with these motors!

TL

Mark The 7 port I got from you is working great on a Jae and what I can say is that Go engines here have been respected from other boaters used to run Italian motors.There is a group interested to purchase some .21 motors and I will let you know as soon I have this number.

Regards

Gill

Sounds good Gill, Depending on how many you guy's order the price per each engine will get better as the quantity gos up. Just let me know when your ready.

Mark

OK guys I pulled my 7 port apart cleaned and checked the head clearance with no head shims. It is set at .022. The 5 port was at .025. is anyone else getting the same mesurement?

Hi Mark,

You made a comment that Go will be releasing a 21 OB (will that be a 7 port) any idea approx when as I am interested in purchasing one.

John ( Australia )

Hi Mark,

You made a comment that Go will be releasing a 21 OB (will that be a 7 port) any idea approx when as I am interested in purchasing one.

John ( Australia )

The complete sport engine will be a 5 port. They will also offer the 7 port OB powerheads for the Mod OB guy's. It should not be long now. Before I know more about them.

OK guys I pulled my 7 port apart cleaned and checked the head clearance with no head shims. It is set at .022. The 5 port was at .025. is anyone else getting the same mesurement?

Every engine that I have pulled apart so for has measured .132" from the top of the liner to the top of the piston. The head button shoulder depth has measured between .115 to .118 That puts the squish clearence between .014 to .017 if you remove the head shims. If you want it tighter than that you will need to face the shoulder of the head button of in a lathe.

One of the fastest engines that we have on are team has only had the head shims removed and it runs on 55% fuel.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark I'm also running the MGX7 with no shims(mine hc is .014) but I changed the head button volume...jae running in the top 60's with heat race set up.

Gill

Back