Go Engine and parts group buy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Go Engine group buy special. Check out these prices. Payment is either Money order or Paypal as a gift for this buy. If paying by Paypal please include your shipping info in the notes section. I anticipate placing the order with Go by the end of September.

Prices do not include shipping

USA Shipping is $10.50 for up to 2 engines and parts.

USA Shipping for parts order only is $5.50

Outside the USA please PM or email me for shipping cost.

New MGX Pro series. I am told that these come with a turbo head button and the crankcase is made of a special heat dissipating alloy. These have timing #'s as the Pro series engines.

MGX-3R .21 inboard engine $150.00

MGX-5R .21 inboard engine $160.00

MGX-7R .21 inboard engine $180.00

Pro series These are the engines that I have been running and selling this last year.

Pro .21 5 port inboard engine $135.00

Pro .21 7 port inboard engine $155.00

Pro .25 6 port inboard engine $160.00

Pro .28 6 port inboard engine $170.00

Sport engines (silver case) with and without pull start. All engines are # port design.

.18 side exhaust with pull start $60.00

.18 rear exhaust wo pull start $58.00

.21 rear exhaust with pull start $78.00

.21 rear exhaust wo pull start $74.00

.25 rear exhaust with pull start $82.00

.25 rear exhaust wo pull start $78.00

.28 rear exhaust with pull start $94.00

.28 rear exhaust wo pull start $86.00

.21 Pro series parts

180 degree header coupler and 2 springs $10.00

Exhaust gasket $1.50

Head button std $8.00

Head button turbo $10.00

Corral water jacket and std head button $15.00

5 port complete cylinder kit $55.00

7 port complete cylinder kit $60.00

Connecting rod $15.00

Crankcase 5&7P $45.00

Back plate $8.00

Inboard crankshaft $30.00

Front bearing $5.00

Rear bearing $16.00

G clips $2.00

Carburetor $28.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with Rodney!!! Which one to choose???? Mark any timming info on the MGX or other info on them???
I can not get much info out of Go about them other than they have a turbo head button and some kind of fancy alloy for the crankcase. I can not even find the parts drawing for part #'s on there website yet.

Do they have a website for us buyers on the boat side of things or just the distributers?? I did find the car website and has some info but not sure if the numbers are the same for the boats or different....

Do they have a website for us buyers on the boat side of things or just the distributers?? I did find the car website and has some info but not sure if the numbers are the same for the boats or different....

Yes they do, here it is. http://www.go-engine.com/index.asp I wish they would jam it with info. Some is there some is missing. They only started making engines in 2006. They pride them self's on making an affordable engine with Italian like performance.

I'm with Rodney!!! Which one to choose???? Mark any timming info on the MGX or other info on them???

I just got word from Go that the MGX and the Pro engines use the same sleves. These are the ones that I worked with them on to get the timing #'s better. The MGX has the turbo head button. The Pro engines have the std head button.

Mark

do you have shims for the head as the motor I got from you in the package deal ( other thread ) .21 5 port.

You do not have them listed in the parts list yet is shown in exploded view of motor.

Please note I have not taken the motor apart so they might be in the head as I type.

Let me know how much for a set or two

Thanks.

Thomas

Thomas, There will be shims in the engine. But if you would like more PM me what you need and I will get you some.

Mark

Hi Mark,

What is the price for following parts (if not too late)?

M28-1700 Flywheel

21-0907T1 – crankshaft. This looks better than regular with coating

21-2213 Piston and sleeve for 3port engine.

I need only assembled piston and conrod (without sleeve for 21 size engines)

22-2206 - 28 6p piston sleeve assembly

Thanks

Anatoliy

Back