GLOW PLUG WIRE GONE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Perdue

A truck consisting of a load containing tons of glow plug wire turned over on the southbound freeway crashed and burned....total loss....better hang on to the plugs that you have, they will really get expensive now.

Charles

Ray, I remember a night in Hobart when we were bending a few elbows and feeding our faces as we sat at a long table of model boaters. I can remember sitting with Jim Wilson, Gary Moll, you, Don Ferrette and others that I cannot recall now and having a good time.

I thought that I had a sharp wit but the waitress must have had a day job as a stand up comedian. She was very sharp. Every time that I said something she would cut me down.

I really enjoyed that night with you and boating friends.

Charles

Ray, I remember a night in Hobart when we were bending a few elbows and feeding our faces as we sat at a long table of model boaters. I can remember sitting with Jim Wilson, Gary Moll, you, Don Ferrette and others that I cannot recall now and having a good time.

I thought that I had a sharp wit but the waitress must have had a day job as a stand up comedian. She was very sharp. Every time that I said something she would cut me down.

I really enjoyed that night with you and boating friends.

Charles
Times like that make all the blow plugs and wreaked boats worth it. Special for sure.👍

Back