chat about glow plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not tested any V2 Turbo plugs... I've aquired an engine requiring cone locks and ill be on tryin em... The V2 289 standard was the solution for the kb 1l in testing in my 21 engine application, it showed overall better performance .... I'd noticed on the old 97 and 99T plugs the hole size corresponds along Mccoy lines, ( 59 to to 9)... and dynamically, internally, the bigger hole sized ( warmer) plugs failed at an entirely quicker rate.... Andy, please inform us on "work on the engine"... because, normally ill look to the propellor and minute reductions in diameter or cup until the engine is on that edge of taking the plug or not... depending on my dumb thumb.... bowl volume changing with the bigger hole plug system?.. I know a ton of guys lean to pull big numbers and get the speed... "takin plugs!" takin plugs" while i dont mind showing a smoking run for the cost of a kb 1l, ill take the prop down just that much ( losing speed accordingly), just until it stays on that edge.... and be satisfied that the whole model system is giving me what it will and race the thing.... the lathes will turn.... 'luck Mike

Back