FUN RUN????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Steve. You'll have to listen to the whining of a new-born baby instead of the whining of Nitro motors. We can still get together some other time to run.

I'll forward you whatever pix that I take, you did a great job last year on that video.

I'll be off the weeks around the Internats but it looks like right now I won't be going again plus my 20th wedding anniversary that week.

Well I will still find some time to run. That day is just to close or the baby will already be here. Yeah maybe a few of us can get together again like we did at Lime Lake last year. It doesn't have to be there again, just somewhere.

Thanks about the video last year. Send em my way. Atleast i will have some fun watching what went on. :D :lol: :lol: :D It was a lot of fun last year.

Hey guys... sorry but I will not be able to make it that day. Getting married in Toronto that weekend. Let me know if you have any other events!

John

I will plan for the 28th, This should be good for Mark as well.

Just lets hope that park isnt that busy that weekend.

T

Yep, the 28th works for me. :D

Steve, good luck with the soon to be new addition to the family.. :lol: Will pass along the shots I take..

John, CONGRATS - I think!! :blink: Just signed the D papers myself.. :) Should be final by the time of the Fun Run.. B)

Mark.....

i will be getting done with active duty the day before but we (outboardman 10) and myself should be able to make it again lets hope the ponds are thawed by then

Thanks Mark. We are pretty excited. Sounds good. Send them my way I will see what I can do with every thing again this year.

Just bringing this back up to the front.

I am going to try my best to have my boats ready by then, but it had better warm up soon! :(

It's a heat wave today, 41 right now. I was just over at Dave Homer's house about 2 hours ago. He may be able to stay a little longer at the Fun Run this year. He has to play in the band that night but we found out that his twin sons graduation is the next day. I've never heard of a High School graduation on a Sunday, much less on Memorial Day weekend! That school must have their heads up their collective asses! I told him to get his Wild Thing ready, it would be cool to see the 2 of you on the water at once! He may have 1 or 2 of his sons boats there too, the JD 3.5 tunnels.

Can't wait!!!!! Just ordered the MAC 21 OB.. :D Hope to have it broken in before coming up..

Mark.

Just bringing this forward :blink:

The water is getting soft again here in Michigan, I am really getting antsy to get my boats back out!

nitronewbie said:
pick a date!!!! outboardman10 and myself will be there, had a geat time last
87291[/snapback]

DID I SEE WHERE SOME ONE SAID JUNE ? HELL THE LAKES ARE STILL FROZEN IN JUNE ?? JUST KIDDING COUNT ME IN

Sure Jim, come on up, I think that you remember where Spring Valley Park is, after all you used to live here!

I was just talking to my wife and depending on when things are going to start and as long as I can be back home by around 2 I might be able to make it for a bit. I may just come down with my son to see everyone again. This of course would mean no boats for me but my son would be really excited to see them all. So let me know what time everything is going to start and then I will go from there.

BTW Mark,

I picked up one of the MAC OB's as well. Now it is just a matter of getting a header and pipe and then trying to find time to put everything together.

We'll be starting at the same time as before, between 9 and 10 AM. I'll be there early to set up some buoys.

Thanks Ron. I will see what I can do. I would really like to make it. My wife has a shower to do for her cousin and with a new baby and 2-1/2 yr old at home it may be a little bit tough for her to handle it all. So like I mentioned I may come down with my son to see everyone.

I'll be staying in G.R. with my sisters. Be there early myself...

Steve, COOL with the MAC buy. CMDi was out of headers at the time, picked mine up with Grimmy.. Don't know if this will work though, should be quiet. What ya think? Could be the new setup for ob's...

header1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark...

Just kidd'n :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info on the header. May have to do the same. Still will need a pipe though. BTW Mark...

GO GREEN :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Mark, it should be quiet all right!! :lol: I don't think you will get very far before it gets really quiet though!!!! :p :blink: :lol:

I hope to have my .12 rigger all ready by then. (I should be able to do it) I also hope i will have my reterival boat done, I don't know how I will get it there if i do manage to get it done though. <_<

Back