• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sniper Gen 1 Tunnel Hull- White

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Well, I have decided that this hull must be sold. It is a Gen 1 Sniper build by Bill Briton. I got it in a trade, but have one of Dan's Cobra's in Yellow on the way, so I have to sell this white one. Its used, and comes with the radio box, and I have the black windshield decal I will include as well. Nice boat, asking NOW $125.00 shipped to the lower 48 states (paypal please add 3%). Shipping anywhere else, please ask for shipping quote! Thanks, Mike, [email protected]. Please post dibs on the hull in this thread so others know you want it first!

IMGP0506.jpg

IMGP0507.jpg

IMGP0508.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This hull likes OS and Lawless lowers, and stock to heavily modified 3.5 engines! Hope that helps. This is a competition grade hull, thanks, Mike

Hey, yeah its drilled for the OS, and they are nice recessed blind nuts! Mike

Looking at the photos more, is there a gelcoat chip on the front sponson tip? Also, what servos is the servo tray set up for? Last question!
wink.gif

J. Pflueger

Hey, yeah, there is a small chip in the sponson. I can repair that if you like. I never used the hull, got it in a trade, so I am not sure of the servo tray, but I feel like it is for futabas. I'm only selling because I have another in yellow that I just picked up! Questions are not a problem! Mike

How's about $ 100.00 shipped with the nose repair? If this is ok will need your mailing address.

J. Pflueger

Sorry, these boats are worth way more than even my asking price. I actually started at $135 shipped. I will do no less than $120 shipped, and I do hope you are on the east coast! Let me know, Mike

I'll go the $ 120.00 shipped with repair and thanks. Will need your mailing address. By the way, had to go to the doctors.
biggrin.gif

J. Pflueger

Hey, I will need you to PM me. For some reason from my phone, I cannot start a PM, only reply to one that is existing..Its weird, I know! So please PM me a mailing address request, and I will reply with my payment address. Thanks, talk soon, Mike

I will let you know. I think he sent the payment today. I am actually going to do some paint work on the hull for him as well. I will keep you updated. I have a NICE leecraft for sale as well if you are interested. thanks, Mike

Latest posts

Back