• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Boats, Motors, parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neal Baughman

Hello my name is Neal Baughman, My father Denis Baughman ran boats in both Florida and Texas. Lastly he was a member of NTMPA in Dallas / Ft. Worth. He passed away over 10 years ago. During that time friends and family have been given and used various engines and boats that Dad ran. At this point my mother and I decided that it was time to move on, so we are selling the boats and motors thatt are letf. FYI I get my nitro fix by flying control line speed and racing. I can probably answer your questions about some things as I helped him run a lot of these boats. However, I am no expert regarding these boats so If I make a mistake about type or class of boat and motor please forgive me. I will post links to my photobucket account so that I do not overwhelm everyone with pics. All of my prices are OBO. Please make offers. Mom and I would like to see these go to someone who will actually use them.

SOLD: Thank you. First : a 45 Hydro. I think it is a Coyote. It includes a CMB 45 motor. It is basically ready to run, just change the radio. Asking $300.00

My link

SOLD: Thank you. Second: 21 mono. A fiberglass hull, no idea of type. Shows prop run-over damage (Good racing:)), picco 21 engine. Basically ready to run, just change the radio. Asking $250.00

My link

Third: 90 Hydro. Once again i think it is a Coyote. It includes a CMB 90 engine. The engine is damaged. It appears to have galling on piston and sleeve. Dad had taken it apart and was working on it but did not finish it. New parts and re-install the motor and change the radio and it is ready to go. Hull is finished and ready to run. Asking $250.00

My link

Fourth: 45 Hydro incomplete. I do not know what hull type. Hull and sponsons painted and ready to take hardware. I am including a CMB 45. Also whatever hardware I was able to find. This is shown in the pics. I also have some of the patterns and forms for building the boat. (if you need to repair it after a race). Asking $225.00

My link

Fifth: 65 Hydro. Partially complete kit. Once again I think this is a coyote. The boat has been assembled but not fitted with hardware, or finished. The kit and as much hardware as I could throw in with this kit. It also includes what appears to be patterns and templates to build the Coyote. Also includes the Coyote instruction manual. It also appears to have parts of another hull, 2 cowls, and parts to make even one more. Includes a CMB 65 engine. It is taken apart as Dad was working on it, but never finished it. Asking $225.00

My link

SOLD All of the Picco engines and parts. Thank you. Sixth: Engines and engine parts, and misc parts. I still have the test stand and starter. $15.00 for the starter and Free plus shipping for the test stand.

Picco 67, Picco 45, Picco 65 parts (probably enough for one engine), Picco 45 parts (once again probably enough parts for one complete engine.), A boat electric starter (designed for boats so I cannot use it.), a custom designed engine test stand. The test stand is missing the motor mount but is designed to attach to a marine engine and run with a propellor through a home made propellor adapter (made from a K&B torp 29 case). The bak was designed to hold a gallon of water to use as cooling water during test runs. Includes moount for 1/4 flex shaft. All Oak construction. Asking $175.00

My link

Shipping will be as inexpensive as I can get it. But boats are heavy and big. But I think shipping on each should be around $20-$30. I will take $1200 for all of it and throw in shipping for free.

Please refer to my e-bay account and GunBroker accounts for further references. Also I know of several guys on this forum who ran with Dad in Miami/Boca Raton, Houston and Dallas/Ft Worth.

Thank you and please feel free to ask any questions. You can also e-mail me at [email protected]

-Neal Baughman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Neal

my name is Neal as well LOL:huh:

if you want to split some of the parts up

iam looking for ALL the picco parts that you have

if so please let me know if you will go down that line i can only pay with paypal (sorry) and the shipping is to Australia

if yes ..... can you tell me how much for all picco parts and shipping cost

thanks neal rogers

Hi Neal

if so please let me know if you will go down that line i can only pay with paypal (sorry) and the shipping is to Australia

thanks neal rogers
I have not had confirmation yet but I got a PM stating that someone wanted the Picco stuff too.

I have already told him he could have it, but if it falls through you are first runner up. Sorry.

I will update the original post as I verify that items are sold.

Thanks. Neal

I am new to this forum and how it is setup.

I am getting messages from all over and they do not appear to be showing up on the post.

I am not familiar enough with this forum to know how to keep track of everything. Sorry, but can everyone at least put a note in the string to let me know that a PM was sent?

I am trying to keep everything updated so when/if something is sold, or a question is asked I can put the info out for everyone to see.

-Thanks Neal

Hi Neal

thanks neal rogers
I have not had confirmation yet but I got a PM stating that someone wanted the Picco stuff too.

I have already told him he could have it, but if it falls through you are first runner up. Sorry.

Thanks. Neal
ok

Neal please let me know if that person does not take the picco stuff

thanks Neal Rogers

Hi Neal

thanks neal rogers

Thanks. Neal
ok

Neal please let me know if that person does not take the picco stuff

thanks Neal Rogers
Will do. At this point I have not heard back yet. But it is early yet.

Stay warm, oh yeah, make that stay cool! :)

Neal,

Sent you email concerning the little red mono, Its a Husselcraft 21 mono, The boat was made in Houston,but Leroy Huss no longer plays with them and molds were sold and no longer in production. We knew your dad, Joe Dugas, Louie Baumann, myself. Joe Dugas won a US-1 with that type of boat in 1993.

Let me know of my offer i sent to you in email.

Bob Morrow

Second: 21 mono. A fiberglass hull, no idea of type. Shows prop run-over damage (Good racing:)), picco 21 engine. Basically ready to run, just change the radio. Asking $250.00

My link

Neal,

Sent the USPMO today

Thanks,

Bob

Second: 21 mono. A fiberglass hull, no idea of type. Shows prop run-over damage (Good racing:)), picco 21 engine. Basically ready to run, just change the radio. Asking $250.00

My link

Neal,

Sent the USPMO today

Thanks,

Bob

Thank you Bob.

I will get it and the other items out ASAP.

Finding shipping boxes for the boats is tough. I want them to get there in good condition.

My link

Neal,

Sent the USPMO today

Thanks,

Bob

Thank you Bob.

Finding shipping boxes for the boats is tough. I want them to get there in good condition.

Thanks Neal, im sure it will arrive in good shape. Hope the snow & ice wont slow delivery up.

Its 45* here today, but we found time mid day to do some testing and running boats.

Bob

My link

Neal,

Sent the USPMO today

Thanks,

Bob

Thank you Bob.

Thanks Neal, im sure it will arrive in good shape. Hope the snow & ice wont slow delivery up.

Its 45* here today, but we found time mid day to do some testing and running boats.

Bob
Nah, We are good here just a dusting, but it is cold. Highs were in the 20's. with a good Kansas wind drooping 'chills down to around 15. Tonight it is clear shoulld get o the single digits here.

No flying anytime soon though. Cold and high wind a good combo w/ CL they do not make. :) Trting to get a little building done though. Got a fun little vintage speeder that takes a 15. I'm hoping to get around 85-95. A nice slow fun flier.

-Neal

SOLD: Thank you. Second: 21 mono. A fiberglass hull, no idea of type. Shows prop run-over damage (Good racing:)), picco 21 engine. Basically ready to run, just change the radio. Asking $250.00

My link

NEAL,

Got the 21 mono today, it arrived in good shape.

THANKS,

Bob

Latest posts

Back