First Annual Nitro Winter Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc I think Marty told me it would be the weekend after the winternats date - so that would be the 24,25 of January. Nothing on rc racing events yet, so I asked and the Brandon club is waiting for county approval before they can move forward. I hope you and Mark can make it to this one if it comes off, it's a great race site and well run.

Thanks, John

George Taylor and his brother own the property in south Georgia, there building an off road track there as well for rc.
place looks like class act
Yep we're involved in it.If you all would like a nitro series race I'm sure Henry (George) and Delbert would be game.

Need something to fill our schedule for this year.
Hmmmmmm a nitro series race in southern GA,

I am looking forward to this race in January, good people, great racing, excellent times and most of all tons of fun.....

George Taylor and his brother own the property in south Georgia, there building an off road track there as well for rc.
place looks like class act
Yep we're involved in it.If you all would like a nitro series race I'm sure Henry (George) and Delbert would be game.

Need something to fill our schedule for this year.
Hmmmmmm a nitro series race in southern GA,

I am looking forward to this race in January, good people, great racing, excellent times and most of all tons of fun.....
Cocktails with old friends

Might be bringing some Georgia back-up too

My brother, Delbert Taylor owns the property. The pond is custom built for r.c. boats, course is set up and ready to go. Our local club is the "Nitro duck r.c. model boat club". Mitch Atwell is the president and I'm the secretary. Pick Mitch's brain (?????) this weekend in Brandon. The website will be up soon. Telephone for Delbert: 904-710-3310. There are a couple of motels in Folkston and some great places to eat good country cooking and Otto can get to watch his trains. My cell is 904-327-1247. Call me if needed. Looking forward to holding some races or just having everyone there to burn some nitro/gas/ batt. Brandon Atwell did a good post and photos on the pond in the pond forum. Thanks for all the interest, looking forward to a good year of racing.

We are awaiting the final county oversight to sign off for our date, then it's full steam ahead. Marty will announce hopefully soon, then the race template will be activated for entry's. No hiccups appear at this point, just in a holding pattern......

RP

Looking forward to this race date being locked down. 2015 NITRO EXTRAVAGANZA @ Brandon FLORIDA

The Brandon Club has to get their 2015 insurance, club registration, etc and all of that to the County so it may be a week or so before all that is completed. Just pencil in the dates and when we are ready for signup, we will put up the race on rcracingevents.com.

With all the emails and phone calls that I have had in support of this nitro event.

I know this will be the start of something great,

Let's keep this spirt up and nitro will prosper threw out 2015.

Rick:

It is officially happening on the posted date (Weekend after the Winternats). We have set a deadline for the completion of the club paperwork. If there is any problem, we have an alternate site for the race but it is 95% that is will be exactly as advertised at the Brandon Site. Maybe even 99%
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back