FE P-Limited Rules NAMBA and IMPBA and best choices!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparing gas class count and FE class count is apples n' cinder blocks. You only have a small power range with gas. FE power systems range from 1hp to 20hp. Pin it down to 3 or 4 now.

Don't get me wrong. We have way too many classes. 2s and 1s have been stupid for years. Cracks box? Really? Not since 2010 in CO. I've seen no heats of ECO north of Florida. The small boat count thing doesn't happen everywhere as not every class is offered. The fact that there isn't enough interest to get them on a schedule is pretty clear indication they can go away.

I suspect my racing in 2017 to be 100% IMPBA. We'll see though. If I have to run an entire fleet of exhibition classes I'm at peace with it. It would be easy to just state dims on a flier.

Not interested in "getting this done" for the IMPBA Ron. I don't support it, won't support it. Sorry..............

Contact the IMPBA National FE Director and you'll find he won't support it either.
Hey Doug, been thinking about this some more. I understood why you guys were against the old version with the motor list and such. With this new concept it begs the question "how come?"

Don't get me wrong. I still would run and even promote this as exhibition with no official rule set but I'm curious why IMPBA is so adamantly against the idea. The old version sure. Un-tech-able. Too much bickering over............everything. Just wanted to hear an opposing point of view from someone that can share it without insulting my intelligence.

Not interested in "getting this done" for the IMPBA Ron. I don't support it, won't support it. Sorry..............

Contact the IMPBA National FE Director and you'll find he won't support it either.
Hey Doug, been thinking about this some more. I understood why you guys were against the old version with the motor list and such. With this new concept it begs the question "how come?"

Don't get me wrong. I still would run and even promote this as exhibition with no official rule set but I'm curious why IMPBA is so adamantly against the idea. The old version sure. Un-tech-able. Too much bickering over............everything. Just wanted to hear an opposing point of view from someone that can share it without insulting my intelligence.
I've been wondering the very same thing. It's EXACTLY like EVERY other FE class, with the caveat that you'd have to implement a set of simple Dial Calipers to tech the motors. Seems pretty simple to me, even for "Gas" guys...
default_tongue.png

Back