• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 80/90 Crapshooter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hi guys,

I just picked up this hull and thought I would restore it, but I do not have the time to do it so she is for sale. Boat comes with running gear, stainless tank, flexshaft and cowl but I do not think it is the original cowl. You will need the electronics, motor mount and the stuff tube will need to be replaced. Boat measures about 44" x 20". Sorry stand not included, too costly to ship with the stand.

I am asking $275.00 shipped to the lower 48 Canada will be more, paypal OK but please add 3%. If she does not sell here by Sunday night it goes to ebay. Own a peice of history. I am also listing this on RCU as well so first I want it gets it

Thanks,

Roy

Boat is now on ebay Item Id: 300409436992

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I just picked up this hull and thought I would restore it, but I do not have the time to do it so she is for sale. Boat comes with running gear, stainless tank, flexshaft and cowl but I do not think it is the original cowl. You will need the electronics, motor mount and the stuff tube will need to be replaced. Boat measures about 44" x 20". Sorry stand not included, too costly to ship with the stand.

I am asking $275.00 shipped to the lower 48 Canada will be more, paypal OK but please add 3%. If she does not sell here by Sunday night it goes to ebay. Own a peice of history. I am also listing this on RCU as well so first I want it gets it

Thanks,

Roy
hi roy, can you tell me about how old this hull is/when it was made? thanks,mike.

Ok guys I am about to send her to ebay, any takers? offers? I really have to get this out of my condo, wife is pressing me hard

Roy

Ok guys I am about to send her to ebay, any takers? offers? I really have to get this out of my condo, wife is pressing me hard

Roy

Roy what's dude? I thought that you wanted to Restore this part of History. Come on now this boat would look great Restored

The Dog

hi roy, sorry been crazy busy. i am going to pass on it. thanks anyway and good luck,i hope it finds a good home. mike.

Back