• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE ...EVERYTHING

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Terry,

I got the SD3-45 today. Everything in excellent condition.

He is great seller.

Thank you

DR

Dear Terry,

I got the SD3-45 today. Everything in excellent condition.

He is great seller.

Thank you

DR
thank you dr i was little worried it was packed tight to make the limit.. good luck and thank you agian for all the business.

tk

hi terry,

kevin here from aust i have not recieved anything yet??? do you still have the tracking number and did you send it usps???

thanks kevin.

hi terry,

kevin here from aust i have not recieved anything yet??? do you still have the tracking number and did you send it usps???

thanks kevin.
i have the customs form id at my work ill have to get it tomorrow and track it to the point it left the country..ill let you know the number and results kevin, thanks

tk

Hi!! Terry,

i sended you money May 27 and i did not received the package yet.

Let me know please.

Thanks!!

Mario

Hi!! Terry,

Let me know please.

Thanks!!

Mario
yes mario i sent a pm to you, you are the one that slippedthrough the crack..lol i have your servo and bushings packed i just never got a addy to send to.. sorry i kept forgetting to get ahold of you. send me the addy and it will elave tomorrow, thanks

tk

Hi!! Terry,

Let me know please.

Thanks!!

Mario
yes mario i sent a pm to you, you are the one that slippedthrough the crack..lol i have your servo and bushings packed i just never got a addy to send to.. sorry i kept forgetting to get ahold of you. send me the addy and it will elave tomorrow, thanks

tk

PM sent.

thanks !!

Terry, did you get the PM I sent letting you know my stuff arrived? Got it middle to end of last week :)

BTW, is the list in the first post accurate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry, did you get the PM I sent letting you know my stuff arrived? Got it middle to end of last week :)

BTW, is the list in the first post accurate?
yes sir i got it thanks for posting here.. i have not looked at the ad, but i am way low on stuff, im going to make a new updated list with the rest of it soon, im busy as ever and trying to keep up shipping everything.. thanks hj

tk

hi terry,

kevin here from aust just wondering if you did any good with the tracking numbers for my stuff????

thanks kevin.

Back