Distric 3 .21 Rigger's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I would like to know how many people will be running .21 riggers next season?

Thanks Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Jeremy

It was a good size class this year you were lucky to get three boats. Best thing i would say to do check out all the races we had this year and how many boats ran in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know how many people will be running .21 riggers next season?

Thanks Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Jeremy
Just looking through this seasons results, it looks like 3-5 boats was the norm, when the class made.

There are a couple of very fast 20 Hydro Guru's here in the Tampa Bay area. ;)

Hope that helps,

Happy Thanksgiving.

Andy

Going to give it a try next year. Almost have all the bugs out of my Kep's 21 rigger.

After seeing Marty's boat run at Dover got me back on track.

Don't think I will be able to keep up with the world class competition but will give it my all.

David

Going to give it a try next year. Almost have all the bugs out of my Kep's 21 rigger.

Don't think I will be able to keep up with the world class competition but will give it my all.

David
The good thing about have plenty of "world class" competition around is that your learning curve will be accellerated. Hope to see you out there in 2010.

Hi guys. I might build a new 20 rigger to run in Broward but won't be able to make all the D3 points races. Looking forward to getting back into havin some fun though, it's been a while. Last time I raced I was neck and neck with John Brown in 40 hydro, well for a few seconds anyhow, lol :)

This is great.I cant wait till the fun starts next year.Great to see Andy coming out im looking forward to meeting you.

Jeremy

I also have a .21 rigger but need some motor help . I think I'm just going to start over with an AA.21 and a scratch built boat of some kind if time permits . These Twins sure do raise your fuel bill !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

David
The good thing about have plenty of "world class" competition around is that your learning curve will be accellerated. Hope to see you out there in 2010.
I can't wait to go to the races and talk with everyone.

At the last race in Dover met Marty and Dick Jones they were very helpful.Learned a lot very quickly.

Can't wait to meet you Andy. Want to learn all I can.

David

I also have a .21 rigger but need some motor help . I think I'm just going to start over with an AA.21 and a scratch built boat of some kind if time permits . These Twins sure do raise your fuel bill !!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tom,

Look at the 21 Roadrunner, Blackbird, Eagle and the Jag III. The JAE looks great but is not out yet in the 21 size but should be soon. Get a NovaRosssi IB and the 5 port version can be had for about $230. If it is set up as designed all will fly well. Marty can help you greatly getting it going.

Tom,

Look at the 21 Roadrunner, Blackbird or the Eagle. The JAE looks great but is not out yet in the 21 size. Get a NovaRosssi IB and the 5 port version can be had for about $230. If it is set up as designed all will fly well. Marty can help you greatly getting it going.
I would take a real hard look at the Jaguar III .21 from Bob Ferguson as well. Hey John, wasn't it a Jag III that won the B hydro class at the Charleston Fall Nats? :D I got to look over Buckshot's new twin 101 Jag III hull @ Charleston as he received it from Bob and I have to say the build quality was nothing short of impressive, one of the nicest I've seen since I got my 2 Crapshooter boat kits last winter and THAT is saying alot. B)

I also have a .21 rigger but need some motor help . I think I'm just going to start over with an AA.21 and a scratch built boat of some kind if time permits . These Twins sure do raise your fuel bill !!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tom,

Look at the 21 Roadrunner, Blackbird or the Eagle. The JAE looks great but is not out yet in the 21 size. Get a NovaRosssi IB and the 5 port version can be had for about $230. If it is set up as designed all will fly well. Marty can help you greatly getting it going.
john, if all goes according to plan, joe told me about the jae .21 kit will be out second week in december. there is a waiting list, have no idea of the # of kits produced in the first run. or if it's even a 'run', or production as needed to keep up mwith demand......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tom,

john, if all goes according to plan, joe told me about the jae .21 kit will be out second week in december. there is a waiting list, have no idea of the # of kits produced in the first run. or if it's even a 'run', or production as needed to keep up mwith demand......

That sounds good as I was one of the first to go on the list. I am going to give it a try and slap one of my Orlic NovaRossi's in it and let it fly.

Tom,

I would take a real hard look at the Jaguar III .21 from Bob Ferguson as well. Hey John, wasn't it a Jag III that won the B hydro class at the Charleston Fall Nats?
biggrin.gif
I got to look over Buckshot's new twin 101 Jag III hull @ Charleston as he received it from Bob and I have to say the build quality was nothing short of impressive, one of the nicest I've seen since I got my 2 Crapshooter boat kits last winter and THAT is saying alot.
cool.gif

Oops, I forgot about the Jag III and you are right about the boat. It ran exceptionally well and having Steve Ball driving it helped a lot too.

Tom,

I would take a real hard look at the Jaguar III .21 from Bob Ferguson as well. Hey John, wasn't it a Jag III that won the B hydro class at the Charleston Fall Nats? :D I got to look over Buckshot's new twin 101 Jag III hull @ Charleston as he received it from Bob and I have to say the build quality was nothing short of impressive, one of the nicest I've seen since I got my 2 Crapshooter boat kits last winter and THAT is saying alot. B)
I'm with Don on the JagIII. After seeing them run at both the Nats in Seville and Hobart, they are definately 1st class all the way. The workmanship is second to none and support is right up there. Not trying to put down the JAE boats, but you have to be a builder unless you can pay someone to build it for you. May not be so cheap if you're paying for the build. Just an opinion...

RJ

Back