• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DD 21 and cmb 67 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

U for sale r two motors frist one is a dd 21 and still needs broke in very very tight yet only ran four tanks in it.....head button has been modified by steve woods....will come with two other headers no pipe or collet....will let dd go for 300...obo....SOLD to aron

Other motor is a gold head 67 cmb has new bearings and new piston and sleave....has only had on tank in it on bench so this one still needs broke as well....i did a little port work to it and will post pics of them as well will come with header....no pipe or collet....200..obo SOLD to Dean

Plz only cash or money order plz thight on money for bills so dont be afraid to make offer like anyone says worse i can say is no....

If anyone needs pic of the insid of motors lmk i can pull apart if u need more pics of them from the inside

Last edited by a moderator:
Back