D4 Pumpkin Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday night band starts at 8 on station street. Doug I've got VIP tickets for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running order

b hydro

rtr

b mono

d tunnel

b sport tunnel

ss mono

d hydro

jersy skiff

open mono

d mono

gas sport hydro

cat

e hydro

thunder boat

scale

Free can of beer and APPLE Pie shot or can of pop to all class winners courtesy station street pub.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 classes entered, 4 classes won, 4 shots of apple pie. Sunday morning is not going to be good.

Maybe just give Keenan a Coke before we start and get him to jittery to drive I might be able to get around him then

New running order. Moved things around to try and eliminate guys back to back and scale in the middle to accommodate consi and final.
b73c013a44511d6045a9a59fc551e4c9.jpg

Any last minute changes additions scratches? Printing heat sheets tomorrow morning.

Thanks to the Riptide Model Boat Club for a great day of racing. It is a great site for driving. Your club is a great addition to IMPBA's D4.

Tony Metallo's vintage K&B powered 1/8 scale was rockin. One cut buoy cost him the scale final.

Dan Pralle and I had a fun battle for the win. Miss Madison defeated the Stars and Stripes.

Videos of Scale Final below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Duke for the kind words , Tony's boat was Awsome I'm happy he made it to our race.

The racing I saw this weekend was incredible , lots of great passes and heads up racing, everyone brought their A game.

I wanted to thank everyone who attended, it was a great day of racing. And to all those who helped run the show, could not have done it without ya!! So thank you all so very much for coming together and making it all happen. I'm blessed to surrounded by So many wonderful people.

Thanx again

Chad

Thanks for the great race..thanks for the club members and thanks to see new and old members and for the people that came out to the race always to see us.had a great time like always..lil al

Thanks , Had a great time running my Skiff. The races were great , the weather was great . The girls did a great job with the food great idea chili cheese dogs. All I can say is Good Job look forward to the next one. Pizza at the pub was a great way to end the day.

RIPTIDE wants to give a special thanks to our guest announcers. Doug Peterson, Al Archer, Cathy Preusse and also thanks to Denise Heiser for keeping score all day. Hope to see Sam back next year with his new provee!

I also would like to thank the riptide model boat club and all that helped for putting on a great race. There was some great racing going on in all classes. Al Archer and I had a great race in tunnel. My Vision Craft is hard to beat. Maybe next time Al. Thanks again Riptide. A+++ I think the big win went to the Mayor.

CAM01867.jpg

Thanks everyone for the kind words. We think that we have one of the nices race sights in Dist. 4. Thanks to everyone that came to the race. Yes that was a real nice trophy that Al made to give to the city of St. Anne. Without the city being behind us this race would not have happened. KEN

Latest posts

Back