D4 Pumpkin Regatta Saint Anne IL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great time..my first race for the season.thanks to the Marquette club and saint Anne.nice to see old and new faces..nice pond,thanks again..lol al

Ken Stang and the Marquette Club, thank you for an awesome race day.

Race effeciency was A+ like Gooy stated. Kenny kept the pace up with the drive to race 3 rounds.

The height of the drivers stand gives great visibility of boats on the water.

Thank You.

St Anne - Scale with Rainbow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken Stang and the Marquette Club, thank you for an awesome race day.

Race effeciency was A+ like Gooy stated. Kenny kept the pace up with the drive to race 3 rounds.

The height of the drivers stand gives great visibility of boats on the water.

Thank You.
Duke you were definatly King of the pond this weekend. Congrats on your wins

Thanks to all in the club who put on the race. I hope to make it back to some of your practice and race dates next year.

Adam

I would like to thank the Marquette club for putting on a great race. A big thanks to the city of St. Anne also. I will be back to this race and bring some more Iowa boys with me.

Thanks to all the drivers and wives and crew that traveled from near and far. Thanks for getting up that hour earlier too. We had the first heat on the water by 7:55. Thanks for all the compliments.

I would also like to thank everyone for coming to our race. We were able to get 3 rounds in by 5.00 and get everyone home at a good time.We are hoping to have at least 2 races at the St. Anne pond next year. Hope to see everyone next weekend at the Badger race. KENNY

I would like to thank the Marquette club for putting on a great race. A big thanks to the city of St. Anne also. I will be back to this race and bring some more Iowa boys with me.
Sounds like I will have to put this one on the calender for next year. Is there room to run the big hydros?

Anyone else have video? Please share

Also thanks to everyone for coming to this event.

We would like to hear from everyone about the good the bad and ideas to make this event even better next year, everyone's input is greatly appriciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
46651202d25d2b026a0fa64542e60d11.jpg

Latest posts

Back