Additional D4 Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pralle

Marquette Boat club is adding a race to the D4 schedule. We will host a race at our new pond in Saint Anne IL Satarday Sept 26. This is the same date the summer thunder was having a race in Schaumburg. Plan to bring your family. The race is during the Pumpkin Fest and there will be fireworks and live band after the race. The new site also will accommodate anyone that wants to camp and features a permanent drivers stand. There are 4wd truck pulls at the site on Sunday so we cannot offer a 2 day race. Details on RcRacingEvents soon.

Dan I believe camping will only be an option for Friday night if anyone wanted to come early ,due to the setup of the fireworks saturday evening and truck and tractor pulls on Sunday camping won't be available Saturday night. Very excited for the first race on the pond everyone's input would be greatly appriciated on how to make this site even better, with our intention of hosting two day races next year. Thanks Chad

This race is also being added to the 1/8 Scale High Points race schedule. This will be the final 1/8 scale race for the season and replaces the Schaumberg date as well.

I am bringing a group of six of us. We are planning to stay at Chads house. You might want to have your wife and kids stay some where else that weekend. We'll probably get pretty loud and roudy.

Doug

I am bringing a group of six of us. We are planning to stay at Chads house. You might want to have your wife and kids stay some where else that weekend. We'll probably get pretty loud and roudy.

Doug
Doug you guys are welcome to stay anytime. As far as being loud and roudy the wife would be upset if she missed it. Lol. Now Emily on the other hand will keep you inline. Glad you guys are coming!

Latest posts

Back