D4 Pumpkin Regatta Saint Anne IL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys it's way easier to scratch a boat on my end than add one. If your thinking of running something enter it and pay at the race. Thank you.

Folks,

This will be a great race! We already have 30 racers and 85 boats signed up and the long-range weather forecast looks great with highs of 75 and NO RAIN! There is an elevated driver's stand and food will be provided by a local Boy Scout Troop! And... there will be open water on Friday!

I'm already registered with my Jersey Skiff, Gas Super Sport Mono, and now, thanks to a new-found friend from Hobart, I'll be running Gas ThunderBoat!

C'mon out!

-Jeff

We will be at the pond this Sunday at noon if anyone would like to come down and run any of there boats. Kenny

With 85 boats we want to start earlier to get 3 rounds in. Drivers mtg 7:30. Race at 8. Will post running order later this week.

Those have called and found rooms are in the 140's. There are 10 rooms available for $89 at comfort inn you must ask for pumpkin regatta rate

1500 Illinois highway 50

Bourbonnais il 60914

815-401-5043

Thanks Dan.

Room booked for Saturday.

Those have called and found rooms are in the 140's. There are 10 rooms available for $89 at comfort inn you must ask for pumpkin regatta rate

1500 Illinois highway 50

Bourbonnais il 60914

815-401-5043

Running order
022c3ac24a48704928169bc873e8cafe.jpg

We will have signs guiding you to pond coming from the north off of rt1. Or call me 815-592-2300

Awesome Race Marquette Club !!!

Saint Anne is an awesome venue and the people i spoke with where wanting to know as much as they could and wanted to know if we as boaters where happy with the venue and what had been done to get this race site ready.

Ya have to applaud Saint Anne and the Marquette Club well Done.

Ohhhh 60 heats and 3 run offs in 8hrs has got to be the most efficent D4 race I have attended

Thank You,

Latest posts

Back