D4 BADGER BOATERS OCTOBER 9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks butch ill give u a call tmrw....was thinking of just following u up there...maybe can meet in mt vernon in the morning saterday

Couple of interesting observations here...

Chad is going to go to a wedding Saturday night and behave himself. Humm! Turn over a new leaf?

George - Everyone already thinks you are overly aggressive and reckless. Just thought you should know.
default_smile.png

At St. Anne Dan found out what its like to follow someone around. LOL

See you at the race. Doug

Couple of interesting observations here...

Chad is going to go to a wedding Saturday night and behave himself. Humm! Turn over a new leaf?

George - Everyone already thinks you are overly aggressive and reckless. Just thought you should know.
default_smile.png

At St. Anne Dan found out what its like to follow someone around. LOL

See you at the race. Doug

Only 4 Gas Sport Hydro's? Where are the others? Used to be 6-8 of these running. Scared?

Where's Chad?
well kennys coming for you now Doug. Better make sure your sport hydro is tuned up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bench racing is more fun than racing. Never any damage unless someone gets their panties all bunched up.
default_laugh.png

If Doug promises some fireball shots I may be able to work it out to attend, it's got me a little scared with all the trash talkin , it's like I don't even know you guys anymore. Lol

Hopefully see y'all Saturday !!

If Doug promises some fireball shots I may be able to work it out to attend, it's got me a little scared with all the trash talkin , it's like I don't even know you guys anymore. Lol

Sounds like you need a hug Chad. We are not scary clowns.

Dougs good at finding wedding party's to crash so you can feel at home Chad.

I do have a bottle of Fireball in the shop. Not sure about doing shots for breakfast Sunday morning.

I see we are up to 6 Gas Sport Hydros. No need for me to loan out my old one and have to fire up my new really fast one.

Enough with the trash talk. Time to prep the boats and pack the trailer.

Doug

I do have a bottle of Fireball in the shop. Not sure about doing shots for breakfast Sunday morning.

I see we are up to 6 Gas Sport Hydros. No need for me to loan out my old one and have to fire up my new really fast one.

Enough with the trash talk. Time to prep the boats and pack the trailer.

Doug
Sounds like someone is running scared [emoji15]

Back