D4 BADGER BOATERS OCTOBER 9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm testing my sport 40 on Saturday... May be a last second entry. We'll see. B hydro and scale for sure.

All plans going well so far for the trip up i will be leaveing saterday morning....hey butch what time do u plan on leaving and i need a number for hotel so i can call and get a room reservation for saterday night.....looking forward to raceing again on last time this season...hope ever thing stay in place for the trip up....

Great weather in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday at the Badger Pond. Sunny and Zero chance of rain. Highs in the mid 60's.

Only 4 Gas Sport Hydro's? Where are the others? Used to be 6-8 of these running. Scared?

Where's Chad?

I have Chad's Sport Hydro. I figured you guys would like it if I took a few practice laps with it before I throw it into a heat race.

Guys

I have a wedding to attend Saturday night that I totally forgot about till Monday, Was planning on coming up Saturday for the festivities and race Sunday. If by slim chance I don't overdue it saturday night I may try and come up Sunday morning. Kinda bummed I really enjoy the hangout time just as much as racing. Will let ya all know Saturday.

Take care

Chad

I have Chad's Sport Hydro. I figured you guys would like it if I took a few practice laps with it before I throw it into a heat race.
just get used to following me around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We Dan I figured I would wait till next season to embarrass you with the beating you would get. I may not be that good at building boats but I can drive. You would not be the first Pralle I have bumped out of a race LOL

Mr GeorgeYou have 2min and 30 sec before each race to practice! Lol.
Yeah just the reputation I need with no practice every one will think I am overly aggressive and reckless. Lord knows I would not want that to happen

Couple of interesting observations here...

Chad is going to go to a wedding Saturday night and behave himself. Humm! Turn over a new leaf?

George - Everyone already thinks you are overly aggressive and reckless. Just thought you should know.
default_smile.png

At St. Anne Dan found out what its like to follow someone around. LOL

See you at the race. Doug

Back