D14 Madison, IN July 2nd Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The carltons will be there with a bunch of boats. Gas cat 1/8 scale thunderboat rtr sport 40 b sport tunnels and I think even a e hydro. We will confirm what we will run soon
Sounds great Josh! Just let me know who is running what and we will get you in! Looking forward to seeing the Carlton clan at the lake!

Sam Hagan JR

Sport 40

Alisha Hagan

Sport 20

RTR

David. Hagan

1/8th Scale

Sport 40

Thunderboat.
Karla did you see this
Yeah I got you...sorry I should have relied earlier!
default_smile.png

Karla,

Doug Shepherd Scale and open gas,and maybe Thunderboat

Luke Shepherd RTR

For those interested: Madison Regatta H1 race wristbands will be $30 at the gates. You can order them online for $25, or let me know and I can get you one for $20 before June 25th. You must send money to me or pay into our club paypal account before they are purchased please. Anyone going to Evansville can prepay me there as well.

For those interested: Madison Regatta H1 race wristbands will be $30 at the gates. You can order them online for $25, or let me know and I can get you one for $20 before June 25th. You must send money to me or pay into our club paypal account before they are purchased please. Anyone going to Evansville can prepay me there as well.
Please remind me when you are in eville and I'll give you the 20$ thank you!

Karla, put me down for t-boat and crackerbox , if my boats survive the gas nats , lol. Both dsm

Last edited by a moderator:
Karla

Please put me in Thunderboat on dsm. Will need three braclets. Will mail check today.

Thanks

Bill Wachtler

Karla

Please put me in Thunderboat on dsm. Will need three braclets. Will mail check today.

Thanks

Bill Wachtler
Awesome! I will get you in thunderboat! By "braclets" do you mean wristbands for the Madison Regatta H1 event? Just wanted to double check before picking them up! Thanks!

Back