D14 Madison, IN July 2nd Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave Roach,

Any results in Sport 20 Hydro? And 21-Hydro?

I heard there was some fast boats down there?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Thanks to everyone at the Madison race. It was well run and I had a great time.

Thanks

Bill Wachtler

Thank you to everyone who came to race with us! And a HUGE thank you to all who helped out in the retrieve, in the pits, and on the stand! Non-club members like Aaron Johnson, Mike Schindler, Brian Schymik, David and Sam Hagan, Kyle Jacobs, Gary Cook, Glenn Moline and Josh Calton are true sportsmen (and sportswomen for Kyle) and were willing to jump in and help our club out whenever we needed. You all made this a great event! Sorry if I forgot anyone, its been a long, exciting weekend that might have involved some adult beverages!
default_smile.png

Its always great to see new faces at the lake as well! Hope we will see most of you again in August!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone at the Madison race. It was well run and I had a great time.

Thanks

Bill Wachtler
Glad you made the trip down to race with us Bill! Thanks for bringing my comic relief for the weekend aka Chuck E Cheesehead Giesen!

Thanks to everyone that put on the race i had a blast! Always a good time with good company!

I wish i wouldn't have messed up and got 2 DNS in sport 20. Only got 1 heat in on my sport 20 and won that heat but Roach wasn't in that one lol. I would have liked to have had a chance to race against that Sport 20 of his. Its wicked fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

I am sure we will hook up and run each other.That sport 20 boat is 9 years in the making.Lot of work went in to that boat to go that fast.

Thanks to Blazer Marine.

Dave

Adam

I am sure we will hook up and run each other.That sport 20 boat is 9 years in the making.Lot of work went in to that boat to go that fast.

Thanks to Blazer Marine.

Dave
Well the hard work looks like it paid off Dave as that's one fast sport 20. It looked really good out there. Congrats on the win, well deserved.

Back