D14 2 Day Peck Schuman Memorial-Madison,IN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like best boat count and best weather is on Saturday, so we are going with a one day race on Saturday! I am going to start a new topic just to let others know that might be interested now. Continue to post if you are coming here and we will get you entered. We are still needing more boats to fill classes. Also heard that Dirty Dale Douglass will make a return to racing at this event!!

The race is Saturday if your coming please let us know. This is the last race of the year in District 14 come on and race with us and have a great day of friends and boat racing.

Rocky, put me in

scale

sport 40

RTR

b tunnel

and my new Thunderboat

i also received 2 phone in entries

a guy from Dayton Thunderboat

a guy from your area b tunnel.

Rocky

Scratch the Gas Scale, still trying to fix it after its trip up the bank. Looks like Gas Cat won't have enough, if not and there is enough interest run either an Open Gas or run an Odds and Ends class like they did at Cinnci. Just put it somewhere I just want to run.

DonB

Drop us from RTR please.

Also, If the D-14 points Series Awards are to be made at this race someone should be sure all the traveling trophies will be there.
We had some good races together Mike. Congrats on the Scale Championship. I finally got the Bud running good but way to late. Have fun guys. I''ll be on the beach thinking about you guys.

Mike,

I am getting the Sport 40 trophy from Jeff and bringing it. I just need to check with Doug to make sure he's bringing the 1/8 Scale trophy.

Karla,

Doug Shepard has the scale trophy and Jeff Schindler has the Sport 40 trophy.

I have both Sport 20 and RTR trophies. I'll be bringing them unless work messes up weekend plans.

Monica has the b sport tunnel. Mike Starrett has the thunderboat but I think he is keeping it this year.

Send them with Brandon, Jason if you have to work unless you won them this year.

Back