D14 2 Day Peck Schuman Memorial-Madison,IN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of an "odds & ends" class. Lets ANYBODY race. Whatever they want to throw in, as long as there isn't already a class.

Maybe we can get the gas cats and monos together, and see how compatible they are.

Either way, I am there...

Joe

Put me in TBoat and Gas Sport and or open gas. Whichich ever one makes. Shirt Large. Rob Overton in TBoat and maybe Open. Shirt Xlarge. Both 2.4

Looking to start driver's meeting at 9am sharp with racing to begin shortly after 9. Registration should be open by 8:00. We will need registration to close by 8:45 to make any changes to heats we need to make due to race day entries. See you Saturday!

Ok here are heat sheets so that you can see the classes I have you in. Please check and make sure I have you in the right classes. Also if you need to cancel please let me know by calling me or texting me as soon as you know, my number is 812-670-0057

Heats.pdf

Attachments

• Heats.pdf
    25.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here are heat sheets so that you can see the classes I have you in. Please check and make sure I have you in the right classes. Also if you need to cancel please let me know by calling me or texting me as soon as you know, my number is 812-670-0057
where?

we whant to think everybody that came to madison today for the peck schuman memorial. a little windy today.LOL had a few mishaps one that involved me. the b-tunnel that i hit. again I"M SORRY hope it can be fixed.and we whant to thank all of the sponcers zipp kits/ sorry you had to miss it joe hope your filling better.and also walker custom boats. fatboys bodyworkz. super shine. hope everyone has a good winter.and hope to see everyone next year

thanks rob. and everybody from the prop walkers model boat club. p.s a big thank you to rocky farmer and dave hagan for all they did and the madison crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
we want to think everybody that came to madison today for the peck schuman memorial. a little windy today.LOL had a few mishaps one that involved me. the b-tunnel that i hit. again I"M SORRY hope it can be fixed.and we want to thank all of the sponcers zipp kits/ sorry you had to miss it joe hope your feeling better.and also walker custom boats. fatboys bodyworkz. super shine. hope everyone has a good winter.and hope to see everyone next year

thanks rob. and everybody from the prop walkers model boat club. p.s a big thank you to rocky farmer and dave hagan for all they did and the madison crew.
I second that! Couldn't have made this race happen with out Rocky and David, and you too Rob for all the "behind the scenes stuff"! We appreciated everyone showing up and the teamwork of everyone helping everyone! This sport has such awesome people involved in it! Get well soon Joe Petro! We missed you today but sure do appreciate the sponsorship!!!!!!!! Hope to see everyone back in Madison next year!

It was cold, but I enjoyed getting back to Madison to try out the lake and new driver stand. Had a good time. Thanks propwalkers for a good race.

I had a good time except keep the wind machine in the off position and the heater on about 79.
default_biggrin.png

Back