D12 race#5 season finals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nails had that beautiful 1/8th scale running great today. Can't wait to see her run tomorrow!! Gotta do something about that Steelers flag though. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Was great to see some old faces and meet some

New faces. Enjoyed having dinner with Steve and

George. Great race site. Scale final was a barn

Burner Larry edged out Tim right at the finish

line. . I'll be back in April. Thanx for the

Hospitaility . Go Steelers

What a beautiful day today after the oppressive heat and humidity yesterday. I could of run a fifth round until sunset. Pete, as usual great pics. Glad you made the trip down. It was great seeing Bob again. A "welcome to the hobby" goes out to new Capitol Club member Jeff Swartz and a "welcome back" to old Capitol Club member Steve Berry. Both took home wood this weekend. Great job by Larry and the Baltimore Club at a beautiful site. Oh and thanks to Larry and Josh for pulling my beast out of the mud when it was time to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great time hanging out with everyone!! Congrats to my boy Grant on winning RTR with his Giant Power powered Revolt!

Thank you all for coming out and sharing your time with us. Looking froward to doing this again in April and September dates to be announced later. I'am already thing of ways to make the experience better, #1 a new audio system that won't blow your ear drums out on your way up the Stairs and maybe a popcorn machine..yea!! To toot my own horn i'am still coming down off cloud nine after going into the 1/8 class tied with Eric and by the end of the weekend tied with Tim at round four. On lap three in heat four the pay & Pak's air dam came off and made the boat pull to the right and slow down giving Tim the lead, I fought my way back to the last lap at turn six we were all most even,Tim with a slight lead in lane one i'am trailing by one or two length, i cant believe won and only by 1/2 a boat length.

Thanks again to the whole district, D-12 is the best Larry

image.jpg

Thanks for the nice weekend always fun to be with friends old and new.

Had a blast

Dick loeb

Dist12 rocks

Latest posts

Back