Baltimore Model Boat Club Spring race 2016

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rctinman, thanks for catching the error. I do apologize and have modified the post to reflect the correct flyer info. D hydro class will definitely fill up if you decide to reconsider coming down to race.

hope I can make It I got summons for jury duty all month of april.

if can make it be running open nitro and scale
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_biggrin.png

All signed up and ready to go, Wish I would have a cat in time for this race but don't think that will happen. Looking forward to running with all my good buddies of D12 and meeting the guys from D1 that come down as well. See U guys in a few weeks!!!!!!

My guys are waiting for your guys to sign up. LOL Our fist Test and Tune is next weekend but I'll drop the boys a line. Happy Easter!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got registered so did Danny W. hay guys this will be another great race, this year we have a new PA system and a larger retrieve boat and for lunch were doing a chill cook off with hot dogs with sides. Saturday night for the campers well have a good size bonfire, off ground 6ft. diameter pit all welcome bring your favorite food & drink. Pray for no S_ _ W or R_ _ N Larry

Looks like you've got the three boat minimum for B and Sport B. Other folks that might run include Don Spar and the Grofts, plus Steve Berry.

Still got a half dozen folks who will probably enter. Should break a hundred boats easily.

We need some more guys to enter in twin rigger class, open tunnel,open hydro,and cracker box/skiff class. BP mono needs boats too.

When robin signs up he will add a boat to each tunnel class .he runs b sport and b p limited on his own and now has my d tunnel in open tunnel. Steve berry just adds more player's

I don't really want to do electrics this weekend because I want to keep it simple, but I will run BP mono for Tom and Cindy if the class does not get more entrys. I see this is the only class Tom Driver is signed up for. I hate to see him just watching and not joining in on the fun.

John

John - thanks. Hope there are more entries in B/P Mono - I need to be able to beat Cindy in 20 Mono for bragging rights at home. Regardless, we will have fun and are looking forward to the first race of the season.

Tom

Cool! I will hold off on the BP mono for now and see what happens. This is going to be a great race to start the season. I will be loading the trailer in two weeks!!!

Russel an Dylan signed up for B/P Mono so you are off the hook John.... Looks like Bob Morton could use another twin rigger to run with though....
default_smile.png

Charles, If me and John Crouch end up being the only entries in CB/JS, you can slide me over to Stock Gas and I'll run the Cracker there if no one objects...

20151220_073501_resized.jpgChilli,

Sneak preview of a new boat built by Don Ferrette.....I am not running my twin but will be running two new riggers so I feel like I will be plenty busy.

John

That's RAD!! That green mono in the background looks mighty familiar!! ; )

-Kent

Back