D12 finals Joseph A Sparr memorial race 9/18 Fort Ritchie,Md.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im talking king of the lake sir.the only time i worry about p is every third beer .and stop calling me mikey

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Got crossed up on the posts.

I've been calling you Mikey for almost two years and now you tell me?? Term of endearment. Sorry if I offended you.

Okay, Any other problem you have with me that you want to discuss in the open forum?

You're funny... I'll be the first to admit I ain't perfect. We've got five Mikes at work and we all call each other Mikey. See you Friday.

I'm the one that looks like I'll eat anything... BTW- It's only harassment if it's unwanted....

Thanx to the Baltimore club for the Fun, food,

And the fire ring on Saturday nite great race

Super weather and the were some super

Fast FE scales drivin by Don Ferretti ,John Finch

Mike Chirillo. Put it on your schedule for next

Spring. Now to unload and fix a few items

Bob Morton

Great race! I am going to have to put some higher nitro in my FE scale to keep up with Don. LOL. I really enjoyed running my new p -hydro JAE I picked up from Chilli. The weather was fantastic and the club put on a first class race.

John

Good friends, good food, great racing. Awesome last heat of Gas Rigger battling it out with John Finch. My son John badly damaged his Backlash due to radio issues in the final heat of Sport Hydro but we have some incredibly generous people in the district and let's just say John left a happy camper, I'm not going to elaborate because this man is as humble as he is generous. D12 Rocks!!

Chilli,

That was a great heat. it could not get any closer with us changing the lead so many times. Loved it! I know the guy you are talking about. He is truely a giver. We do have some great people in the district and he is one of them. Time to get ready for next season. The Baltimore club is going to have a scale Masters next year. They are including FE scale! Thanks for putting a FE scale together so we could finally have a FE scale race. These boats are fast!!!!

John

The club thanks all who came and raced,watched, or took videos. We had excellent weather and survived 2 weddings and a baptism to get all rounds in. See you all in April to do it again. Special thanks to the D1 crew for coming back down they had some fast boats.

Back