D-3 one day races?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see fe get going again, I wasnt thrilled with it before but would like to try it now since I have gotten into off-road buggies and have the charging gear. I might need your help Mic with getting one ready
YEAH MAN! I started building a 20 whip last year to make a P Spec Hydro (I think that's what they call it), and Mic was a HUGE help with information, but I lost interest in it as no one is running anything like that around here......I've gone kinda bat **** into racing r/c cars n trucks......all electric!!

A one day? **** I'm down! Bring the heat!!!! Shawn it would be great to see you again. Load your ****!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see fe get going again, I wasnt thrilled with it before but would like to try it now since I have gotten into off-road buggies and have the charging gear. I might need your help Mic with getting one ready
YEAH MAN! I started building a 20 whip last year to make a P Spec Hydro (I think that's what they call it), and Mic was a HUGE help with information, but I lost interest in it as no one is running anything like that around here......I've gone kinda bat **** into racing r/c cars n trucks......all electric!!
Hey Bill,,,

Have you had a chance to look for that Valvola yet

Back