D-14 Madison race July 4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang! This is going to be a great turn out! And racing! Wish me and my brother signed up for this one!
We have had some cancellations...it's not to late! Would love to have you all racing with us!
Thanks for the invite Karla! With my wedding come up and my brother with a new baby we had to tighten up on money with doing a few races this year. Hope to make the later one if not hopefully next year with it getting so popular and the prizes.

Thanks to Propwalkers club for a great day of racing. Had a great time. Also Bruce and Kyle Jacobs for the helping with the retrieve boat, and Aaron Johnson for his work in the tower. And of course Rocky with the scoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! What an amazing (but long and emotional) day of racing! I was excited about all the entries, nervous about getting it all together and having enough help, exhausted at the end of the day but never more thankful and grateful to be a part of such an awesome group of racing family! We are a very small club but we were surrounded by so many great people who stepped up and lent a hand! I appreciate every single racer who came and helped make the day a great one with your patience, your talents, and you excitement and enthusiasm for this sport but want to shout out some special thanks to some specific folks who were important to making this race a great success!

A HUGE thanks to the PropWalkers members and especially Rob Williams for all his man hours prior to and on the day of the race, without him there is no way this race would have been able to happen!

A HUGE thanks to the dynamic Jacobs duo, Bruce and Kyle for their nonstop work in the retrieve boat when our usual dynamic Hagan duo had a breakdown and missed the race. I can not believe how hard those two worked all day with smiles on their faces the whole time!

A HUGE thanks to Aaron Johnson for coming down to do some CD/Announcing for us and helping keeping the racers and spectators informed. I know that is never an easy job trying to watch all those fast boats!

A HUGE thanks to Joe Petro of ZippKits and Adam Wellman and Hobbico for the raffle items. It was awesome to have such great items up for raffle and for EVERY single racer to go home with something on the day!

Can't wait to see you all next year!

+++1 for everyone that Karla has mentioned, plus a thanks to Karla and Don McKay for their hard work. We had a GREAT time, and look forward to next year!

Steve Ball

Thanks guys for putting on a great race! I had a blast! Thank you Bruce and Kyle for all the work you did in the retrieve boat, and still helping me with my boats all day, you two are awesome! Thank you Wes for helping me also, it means a lot to me. Aaron, Many people don't know you came without a boat and announced and did CD duties without even bringing a boat. I did notice and I thank you for it. Rocky, you worded all day long and never unstrapped a boat from your trailer. Thank you also. This is only a few examples of the people who stepped up to make this race happen. This is why I race, to be with my friends and extended family that I am so proud to be a part of.

Ken

'

Thanks guys for putting on a great race! I had a blast! Thank you Bruce and Kyle for all the work you did in the retrieve boat, and still helping me with my boats all day, you two are awesome! Thank you Wes for helping me also, it means a lot to me. Aaron, Many people don't know you came without a boat and announced and did CD duties without even bringing a boat. I did notice and I thank you for it. Rocky, you worded all day long and never unstrapped a boat from your trailer. Thank you also. This is only a few examples of the people who stepped up to make this race happen. This is why I race, to be with my friends and extended family that I am so proud to be a part of.

Ken

'
And thanks Ken for "letting" me give you a hard time all weekend. Chris is usually the one I give a hard time too, but I kind of felt sorry for him not being able to race you all. It was killing him to not be out there with his sport 40 esp!

'

Last edited by a moderator:
This one was great. Thanks to ever one for a great time. Bruce and Kyle where the hell do you get your energy? Kyle chucked boats that were bigger than her Saturday and ran the streets in Madison all day Sunday.

Thanks to all the Prop Walkers

prop Walkers

Thanks to the Propwalkers for a great race! Your club did a great job with the big turnout from racers and spectators.

Adam

It was great to visit with everyone and looks like you guys down there know how to do it up right....looked like everyone was havin fun..........

Thanks Madison guys

What a long and busy weekend. I want to thank everyone that stepped up to help our club even when the locals wouldn't. Bruce and Kyle you guys rock! All day long and then helping with clean up after the race! Bruce you are one great problem solver to say the least. Aaron thank you so much for taking up the mic and allowing me to do other things. Rocky, thanks so much for keeping us in line and the scores going all day. Not to mention loaning us items to keep the race going. Rob, Kevin , Joe,and Karla what a club just this little group putting on such a large event. Everyone worked so hard and poor Chris having to sit with a bad leg I am sure he would of rather been racing and helping all he could. But he did keep the raffle table going. I will say that we had the biggest event ever for our club and made it go off without a hitch. A big thanks to all the racers for your patience and willing to have fun. Plus our sponsors Joe and the Zip kit guys Servpro Adam and hobbco and Fatboys thanks so much for your support. I am sure that I am forgetting to thank someone but to all THANK YOU for such a great event!

Don McKay

Had a Kickass time! I will forsure be back!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back