D-14 Madison race July 4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for

scale 1988 oh boy oberto

T boat

Sport 40

b tunnel

all on 2.4

Dale Douglas b tunnel

I'm on the fence on this race. All I'd have ready is a sport 40, which is a class listed on your race flyer. I didn't see B Hydro listed on your flyer as a class offered. If you'd list it on your flyer, you'd get more people in this class. I for one, would have entered sooner. Not sure if I want to come down to just race one class, and I don't want run B Hydro in "open hydro".

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Kyle and I will b there, Spt 40, B hydro, Kyle Spt 20 and RTR all on 77
Right now we don't have any other B Hydros registered. Anyone else want to bring one? If not Bruce do you want to run in open nitro or scratch you bhydro?

We have Bruce Stu said he was coming but I haven't heard anymore from him then you makes three might get more with three entered.

I would like to enter with B-Sport tunnel and .21 outrigger all on 2.4 ..

Chris Carbobeau is comeing also > Thunderboat & Cracker Box all on 2.4 .....

Please send address to plug in to garman GPS ...

I would like to enter with B-Sport tunnel and .21 outrigger all on 2.4 ..

Chris Carbobeau is comeing also > Thunderboat & Cracker Box all on 2.4 .....

Please send address to plug in to garman GPS ...
Thanks Rick! Am glad to see you can make it afterall. The lake address is 101 West JPG Ordance Dr. Madison, IN Let me know if you have any trouble with it. It is a formerly military owned property but now a city park so the address may give your GPS some trouble. If it has you turning off of Indiana Hwy 421 you should be good, as the lake is just off of there!

I'm on the fence on this race. All I'd have ready is a sport 40, which is a class listed on your race flyer. I didn't see B Hydro listed on your flyer as a class offered. If you'd list it on your flyer, you'd get more people in this class. I for one, would have entered sooner. Not sure if I want to come down to just race one class, and I don't want run B Hydro in "open hydro".

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Kyle and I will b there, Spt 40, B hydro, Kyle Spt 20 and RTR all on 77
Right now we don't have any other B Hydros registered. Anyone else want to bring one? If not Bruce do you want to run in open nitro or scratch you bhydro?
Sorry Steve. We did not have it listed as a class on the flyer because we never get any b hydros so we stopped listing it. Looks like we are going to have to add it back in since there are more around now!

Glad to see you are coming and that b hydros are running! Its always an exciting class to see run!

How about a drivers list so we can Razz guys not coming. Might help boost entries

Consider me Razzed.

I probably wont have it ready, but please put me down for

B Sport Tunnel

Sport 40

Thanks,

Jeff

Kevin Back

Steve Ball

Stu Barr

Dave Boley

Cei Bowen

Chris Carbobeau

Jesse Carlton

John Carlton

Milo Carlton

Josh Carlton

Mike Grawford

Dale Douglass

Garry Geiselman

Dave Hagan

Sam Hagan Sr

Sam Hagan Jr

Ken and Alex Hildreth

Alisha Hobbs

Dale Hobbs

Bruce Jacobs

Kyle Jacobs

Brad Maglinger

Don McKay

Rob Overton

Joe Petro

Rick Reisinger

Dave Roach

Jeff Schindler

Mike Schindler

Doug and Luke Shepherd

Mark Simmons

Dave Swisher

Monica Swisher

Karla Thortnon

Chris Thornton

Mike Walker

Rob Williams

Jeff Young

I'll be down friday is there any open water friday? Also where should I get my pass for the h-1 on their site or do you have some?

Latest posts

Back