• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Pistons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

Still waiting for alot of you who've contacted me to see this.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Are you making any upgrade items, (rods pistons etc.) for the K&B 21 outboards or Rossi outboards?

John

John,

I'll make anything you want. :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure: Within reason.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Hi,

This is Brad Taylor, I am new to working with intlwaters e-mailing etc. If you could do a piston for my .90 Picco Blue Head I am in on reproducing pistons. It was my mistake 3 years ago in running 55% fuel in the Picco and running it too lean resulting in burning a hole through the top of the piston.

If it works I am sure I would think about placing additional orders for other pistons.

Brad Taylor

BB,

$50 each, just like downtown......... :D

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,

I now have way over 50 pistons on hand of various sizes and flavors, ready to fit to sleeves and ship.

Picco:

45 (Blue and Black), 67, 80

MAC:

21, 45,67, 84

I'm going to be making a couple of Picco H90's in the next day or so. If anybody wants to freshen up one you've got, let me know and I'll make one for you. I like to make pistons in batches of ten or so, but I'm not sure how many of these engines are aout there, so I an reluctant to commit the time and material to much more than I'm obligated to.

I've also got several Picco rods, both 45 and 67/80, in 7075-T6 Al, on hand and ready to ship.

Let me know. Please contact me via standard E-Mail. titan-racing (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
Back