• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Pistons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry,

I have two MAC67 pistons ready for fitting. Let me know.

Guys,

After looking through my "stash", I also have a MAC84 and five P67 pistons ready for fitting. I'm not sure if they're EXR or otherwise. If you need a one, let me know what diameter the piston is you're replacing and I'll let you know if I've got the right thing.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry,

Guys,

After looking through my "stash", I also have a MAC84 and five P67 pistons ready for fitting. I'm not sure if they're EXR or otherwise. If you need a one, let me know what diameter the piston is you're replacing and I'll let you know if I've got the right thing.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Brad,

You have some 67 and 84 pistons ordered by me and a sleeve in hand to fit. Can you find it and get me back up and running?

John

Hi Brad,

I need a Mac .45 piston and could use a Mac .45 button if those can be made? Please keep us posted on the parts status :)

Thank You,

Paul

Do you still match sleeves to pistons, if so do you need a sleeve sent?

Hi Brad,
I need a Mac .45 piston and could use a Mac .45 button if those can be made? Please keep us posted on the parts status :)

Thank You,

Paul

Paul,

The piston, I can hook you up with. The head button, I'm not too keen to tackle. I can do the machining just fine, but the bowl volume is very critical and I haven't spent any time working that out.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Hi Brad,

Thank You,

Paul

Paul,

The piston, I can hook you up with. The head button, I'm not too keen to tackle. I can do the machining just fine, but the bowl volume is very critical and I haven't spent any time working that out.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
i guess ill wait till you make more pistons .if john had his on order before.. just keep me in line please.

terry

Terry,

Guys,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Guys,

Scratch that......... It seems the MAC84 and MAC67's were already spoken for. Sorry for the mix-up. I'll get it all straight eventually.....

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,

OK, I need some help, here. I've got two P/S's labeled as P5's, but they are different sizes. One piston is .647 diameter x .655 OAL and one is .653 in diameter x .647 OAL. Is this a SS/LS situation, or a model year change or what? By all observations they are, indeed, for the same engine: The ports look the same and the sleeve OD and lengths (including the shoulder thickness) are the same.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

C'mon, guys,

I really need some help on the P5 thing. I've got a couple sleeves here that belong to guys that frequent IW, and I can't make any pistons until I get this thing sorted out. <_<

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

C'mon, guys,
I really need some help on the P5 thing. I've got a couple sleeves here that belong to guys that frequent IW, and I can't make any pistons until I get this thing sorted out. <_<

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
you could make me a couple mac 67 pistons then and i can send you some sleeves... :D

terry

Terry,

I didn't mean to suggest that I wasn't going to start ANY pistons. I'm just not goin g any further on the P5's I;ve gotten started on until I find out if what I've got isn't already scrap or if I need to start another batch of them for two different models......

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,

I am going to the Post Office tonight and mailing out nearly eveything I owe anybody. This means I can start to look at new orders, and I know by looking back through my messages and E-Mails that many have contacted me in the recent past. For those of you who need stuff, please contact me directly at titan-racing (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net .

I currently have pistons for the following:

P67, P45 Blue, MAC/CMB21, MAC45, NR21LS. I have also started a batch for MAC84, and MAC67 is next followed by P80. I also have a batch of P45 Black and P5 that I need dimensions for both. I can start a batch of anything else needed as well.

I also have P45 and P67/80 rods. I'm open for orders for anything else here, as well, although I cannot do any roller bearing rods at this time for lack of proper equipment. Anybody have access to a Jig Grinder? Maybe we can work something out........

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Twin,

I just corrected a typo about the MAC67/84's. I will be starting a batch of ten MAC67's next, and only a couple are spoken for.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Ill be needing a few mac 21 pistons soon, put me down for 2 if you can. and ill send my sleeve if you need.

Hi brad, When can you do some OPS Pistons? I have 60 OPS and 67 OPS, Let me know--FC

Would you please put me down for two of them i will send sleeves if needed thanks good to see you up and running.JWB SENDING EMAIL

Guys,

PLEASE..... Send E-Mails. On the forum along with an E-Mail is fine, but don't send PM's. My inbox is nearly full as it is......

Also....... Include you name in contacting me, so I can add it to the list of orders.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,
PLEASE..... Send E-Mails. On the forum along with an E-Mail is fine, but don't send PM's. My inbox is nearly full as it is......

Also....... Include you name in contacting me, so I can add it to the list of orders.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Hi Brad I'm the guy you called in canada by mistake. I new you would be swamped with this work sooner or later. good luck. John

Latest posts

Back