Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, Anthony is building a .45 rigger (JAE Style) for me and I am looking for a tank for it. He suggsted one of your custom tanks.

Can you please email me at [email protected] with a price shipped to central illinois 61843.

I will also need your full mailing address to send payment.

regards

jack

Ryan, Anthony is building a .45 rigger (JAE Style) for me and I am looking for a tank for it. He suggsted one of your custom tanks.

Can you please email me at [email protected] with a price shipped to central illinois 61843.

I will also need your full mailing address to send payment.

regards

jack
Jack,

I got your email on my way out the door this morning. When I get home from work tonight I'll email back with all the info.

Thanks

Ryan

I recieved the tank for my 90/101 and she's perfect . I am able to run a .67 or 90 in the JAE and no issues with not having enough fuel. works like a charm. fantastic work will be swapping all my tanks over very soon.

I have not been following this thread until today. All I have to say is WOW you are doing some great work on these plastic tanks. I think I need to order some

Mark.

Have you made any tanks for a Vision 40 Tunnel.Also can you send me a price with shipping to 34654.thanks jim

hi Ryan,

the tanks I ordered are great. good job and fast delivery in FRANCE

thank you Ryan

Chris

******Update******

I just wanted to let everyone know I will be temporarily shutting down Sep. 20th. The Air Force is moving me from Las Vegas, NV to Alamogordo, NM.

As it appears right now I will be down for about three weeks after Sep. 20th. It all depends on when they have a house available for me to move into.

I will continue to take on orders through Sep. 15th to ensure I can fill them before the moving company arrives.

Thanks for all your support and I will post an update as soon as I'm back up and running.

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back