Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using Ryan's tanks on my Twin and my Daughters mono this year and have ran a lot of fuel through them , they are awesome tanks .

Not a single issue and you can see how much fuel is in them , not sure I would ever go back to metal again.

Tim K

I'm using Ryan's tanks on my Twin and my Daughters mono this year and have ran a lot of fuel through them , they are awesome tanks .

Not a single issue and you can see how much fuel is in them , not sure I would ever go back to metal again.

Tim K
Good news Tim, just got a set of twin tanks from Ryan, nice work. Have not tested them yet. B) ...........==={}

Need to Give a "BIG THANK YOU.....!!!!!" to Ryan. His tank was spot on and he worked with me and provided "EXCELLENT" customer service in a pinch!!!! Tank arrived on Teusday and was in the water on Friday.....

Thanks for the great feedback. Richard, I hope it thaws out for you soon.

***JAE TANK UPDATE***

I get alot of questions about sizes for the JAE tanks. Without a doubt they're the most popular tanks I make. There's now a page on my website dedicated just for the JAE tanks. Measurements for the .12, .21 and .45 and a picture of the internal hopper tank. If you built your boat per the instructions these sizes should fit without any issues.

Thanks agian for all your support and have a great memorial day weekend.

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy Ryan your web site shows alot of information, I know I talked up your tanks at our race last weekend . Sure is a great product and service. When is your upcoming move to NM supposed to happen?

Thanks Bill, it's kind of a work in progress. We should be moving mid November. Pretty excited to try something new.

Back